Dream 350z

Zedrush

I'd like to keep my car the same as it it but add/change:

Forced Induction (1 big turbo)

Why do you want one big turbo? Same power as 2 littler ones (given they can supply more than you want) but more lag as it spools up. It makes no logical sense in the Zed to have one big turbo over 2 smaller ones :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Yeah.. i dunno, just felt like having one big one to kick the driver in the balls once it had spun up :lol:

No.. you are right, i'd have TT.

And im not sure if the ESR brake kit is rebranded or not - its not on their website. pics are at http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15912

Id get the AP Racing kit or Stoptech B) Single Turbos are cool though just for the fact its like a rollercoaster ride, going up a huge steep drop knowing whats coming then you get to that mid point then...... WHOOOOOOSH!!!! Pure orgasm B)

Yeah.. i dunno, just felt like having one big one to kick the driver in the balls once it had spun up :lol:

see i think i would prefer a left then right hook to the face than being kicked square in the balls but then i guess thats just my preference.,

Zedrush, any thoughts on who might like to supply said brake items. envy dont seem to supply anything but endless (which look nice but cost 60% of a FI install) and ESR for obvious reasons arnt responding at the mo.

see i think i would prefer a left then right hook to the face than being kicked square in the balls but then i guess thats just my preference.,

Zedrush, any thoughts on who might like to supply said brake items. envy dont seem to supply anything but endless (which look nice but cost 60% of a FI install) and ESR for obvious reasons arnt responding at the mo.

Try Zmanalex.... ;)

Give adam@z1 a call, he can get you stop tech, ive heard really really good stuff on these especially from people in the know like Tere :thumbs: