Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads - Brembo Caliper

MITZ@CougarStore

All, we’ve got 2 full sets, front and rear of the Ferodo DS2500 brake pads (Brembo Calipers), these are hugely popular with 350z owners, a massive improvement in stopping power against OEM brake pads…

These are in stock and ready to be sent out or even collected from Leicestershire.

Any questions please do get in touch.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone's not sure - Just got a set of Ferodo pads and also some Front and Rear EBC Turbo Groove discs from CS for my 350Z.

Excellent service - paid him one day and he even came round to drop them off the following lunchtime (mind you, I do live near Leicester, so he may not do it in person if you live 'up north' :) )

As described and brand new - I just need to sort someone to fit them now (although he did recommend someone too so I may give that a try before my old ones finally give up).

+++ service!

Will let you know what I find them to be like, but with my heavy braking, I am sure they will be better than stock (and around £600 cheaper than my local D£aler)...

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this elsewhere as well but...

Asked to let me know when he had another full set of Ferodo DS2500 in stock. PM'd me as soon as they arrived, ordered & delivered the next day to my work address. Excellent communication & service and would definitely use again. :thumbs::thumbs:

Fitted yesterday and I'm very happy with them.

just want to say thanks to CS for the excellent service on supplying my ferodo ds performance pads :teeth: would definitely recommend on price and service

theyve been on since yesterday and can feel a massive difference but so far has only been in rush hour traffic so still waiting for a proper test!

• 3 weeks later...
All, we’ve got 2 full sets, front and rear of the Ferodo DS2500 brake pads (Brembo Calipers), these are hugely popular with 350z owners, a massive improvement in stopping power against OEM brake pads…

These are in stock and ready to be sent out or even collected from Leicestershire.

Many thanks,

Excuse my supreme stupidity, but by "full set" do you mean a set compromising of both front AND rear pads?

Many thanks,

Excuse my supreme stupidity, but by "full set" do you mean a set compromising of both front AND rear pads?

Hi Bullet, yes indeed, full set equates to a set of front and rear pads... :thumbs:

Many thanks,

Hi Bullet, yes indeed, full set equates to a set of front and rear pads... :thumbs:

Ah thanks for that....I smell a deal happening some time down the line.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...