computer geek assistance required please

nixy

I found an amazing picture on google images the other day of a 240z and a 350z parked next to each other. I saved it as my desk top wallpaper but for some reason it's drastically reduced my profile space and is causing me problems (on work computer). SO I want to delete it - easy, but I don't want to lose the picture and I didn't save it anywhere and I can't find it again on google. When you go into the control panel/display it just says my wallpaper is internet explorer so the question is - where is the actual picture and is there a way I can make sure I don't lose it?

its something to do with the profile space they set for us - some backgrounds are fine and others create an annoying little warning triangle in the system tray that won't let me shut the machine down!

We're the same Nixy - the profile space we are allowed is so small it's not worth trying to use pictures like that for wallpaper.