Leasing deals

Digsy

The 370Z effect has started.

Nissan's finance people have slashed the contract hire rates on the 350Z coupe. £259 + vat per month. That's considerably less than I've been paying. The ad says 12+35 but as its an 18 months deal that's obviously bollox. I suspect its 6+17 like mine. Might be worth a punt for someone paying through the business...

Mine goes back next Wednesday. :(

excuse my knowledge

what does 12+35 or 6+17 mean?

Sorry. With leasing you pay a large initial sum and then a monthly sum. The initial sum is usually a multiple of the monthly payments. On my deal its was 6 times the monthly payment up front and then 17 monthly payments - 6+17. :)

Digsy have you decided what you are going to get next?

Not at all sure. Tons of different ideas going through the old brain. I may not get anything over the winter and share Mrs Digsy's CRV and see how much cash I have in the spring for a Zed roadster. Or I may buy something I can leave on the street and actually drive occasionally, which would probably mean some sort of hot hatch. Some great leasing deals on a Golf R32 interesting me at the moment. Have even thought about bangernomics and seeing what I can pick up for couple of k and run into the ground.

They are also doing 2 years 0% PCP finance with 20% minimum deposit now available on all 350Z coupe including special Gt pack version with unique alloy wheels, sat nav, free metallic paint and mats& tonneau cover.

Unique Alloys are the GT4 ones....

where are they doing this?

Not at all sure. Tons of different ideas going through the old brain. I may not get anything over the winter and share Mrs Digsy's CRV and see how much cash I have in the spring for a Zed roadster. Or I may buy something I can leave on the street and actually drive occasionally, which would probably mean some sort of hot hatch. Some great leasing deals on a Golf R32 interesting me at the moment. Have even thought about bangernomics and seeing what I can pick up for couple of k and run into the ground.

That almost exactly what I'm doing...........

from elsewhere ............

Are you sitting down for this one

R32, Unregistered, Metallic Blue, Xenons, Winter pack, DSG, Cruise, Centre armrest, Full leather and no miles, is IMHO the best sensible spec, listing OTR at around £28K.

I have spoken to my dealer that will let me drive it this week for less than £19k

If anyone wants this deal, I'll put you in touch with the dealer. They also have a black one.

Deals to be done everywhere it seems.

from elsewhere ............

Are you sitting down for this one

R32, Unregistered, Metallic Blue, Xenons, Winter pack, DSG, Cruise, Centre armrest, Full leather and no miles, is IMHO the best sensible spec, listing OTR at around £28K.

I have spoken to my dealer that will let me drive it this week for less than £19k

If anyone wants this deal, I'll put you in touch with the dealer. They also have a black one.

Deals to be done everywhere it seems.

Read this elsewhere on the forum, that the last 500 R32'S can be snapped up for as little as 17k ;)

Almost tempted to get one myself as it was a car i considered before i got the zed.

Digsy

Would you like us to take care of the funeral arrangements following the termination next Wednesday and would you like your signature as your epitaph? ;)

:lol: Strangely, I'm far more upset to have let my first Zed go. I never entirely bonded with this one and frankly I haven't even seen it for four weeks... :blush:

Digsy

Would you like us to take care of the funeral arrangements following the termination next Wednesday and would you like your signature as your epitaph? ;)

:lol: Strangely, I'm far more upset to have let my first Zed go. I never entirely bonded with this one and frankly I haven't even seen it for four weeks... :blush:

I don't think I would use mine so much either if it were kept in a garage 3 miles away - all that walking :scare: Also you shouldn't have given it a pain in the ar$e - not surprising it felt unloved :lol: