Carbon Fibre B pillars

M350ZB

• 3 weeks later...

I'm liking the look of these; cool piccies guys B) However, I was wondering if they can be fitted without removing the pillar cover? I just know I will break one :scare: Surely the pillar cover can be cleaned and heated in-situ, likewise, heat the carbon parts too for a good stick???

I'm liking the look of these; cool piccies guys B) However, I was wondering if they can be fitted without removing the pillar cover? I just know I will break one :scare: Surely the pillar cover can be cleaned and heated in-situ, likewise, heat the carbon parts too for a good stick???

The pillars come off quite easy. Just dont be scared to pull them and they will come off.

Yes they can be placed onto the original b pillars, some people have done it this way including me, other have removed the OEM B pillar itself, both look B):thumbs:

Got mine the other day! Really good quality mark cheers mate :teeth: Will stick them on at the weekend :yahoo:

Im pleased your happy with them Jay :thumbs: , Be sure to post some pics up, and we do stock plenty of other carbon items for the 350z, if your intrested ........ :teeth:

Got mine the other day! Really good quality mark cheers mate :teeth: Will stick them on at the weekend :yahoo:

Im pleased your happy with them Jay :thumbs: , Be sure to post some pics up, and we do stock plenty of other carbon items for the 350z, if your intrested ........ :teeth:

Please detail your further carbon products :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...