anyone at ESR tomorrow? my exhaust is here yay...vid update

lilsheepshagga_turbo

well kinda just a quick verbal update on the exhaust.the volume on it is slowly starting to creep up. its about the same volume as the 5zigen I had on my car for 2 months. the gurgle has gotten a lot louder on over run and it is very well behaved at motorway. very happy wit it atm.

ok what I'm about o say may cause controversy. the car feels noticeably sharper. about 10-15 HP sharper.im physically using less throttle to do the same job. its not as if I've not had a aftermarket exhaust on aswell so I can't explain it. also my brother mentioned it without me saying anything. so its definately not just in my own head.

now I know everyone is gonna say the ecu will minus everything out but does this happen with the 07+ ecu's. I suppose the only way to know is to get it on the rollers.

-ho

well kinda just a quick verbal update on the exhaust.the volume on it is slowly starting to creep up. its about the same volume as the 5zigen I had on my car for 2 months. the gurgle has gotten a lot louder on over run and it is very well behaved at motorway. very happy wit it atm.

ok what I'm about o say may cause controversy. the car feels noticeably sharper. about 10-15 HP sharper.im physically using less throttle to do the same job. its not as if I've not had a aftermarket exhaust on aswell so I can't explain it. also my brother mentioned it without me saying anything. so its definately not just in my own head.

now I know everyone is gonna say the ecu will minus everything out but does this happen with the 07+ ecu's. I suppose the only way to know is to get it on the rollers.

-ho

extra power feel down to the colder damp weather.

-ho

granted I would have thought that but I noticed the difference almost immediately after you guys fitted it.also the weather hasn't been as bad as normal just wet and it still feels sharper.

-ho

granted I would have thought that but I noticed the difference almost immediately after you guys fitted it.also the weather hasn't been as bad as normal just wet and it still feels sharper.

The design and flow of the system is the best we have seen so maybe it does have an effect.

You know the car best and have had a couple of other options to judge by :thumbs: