Going to be the longest 2 weeks for everyone on the forum!!

M350ZB

Right here goes, :lol: , I left mine this morning at 6.45am, meeting a mate at thurrock services and guess where im off to ? ? ? (some of you may say its about bloddy time, :lol: )

Ooooo! yes ESR to meet the ledgend that is bigphil :thumbs: , took just under five hours stopping twice on the way as well, o no actaully three times :lol: . Your not going to belive it but pulled by the fuzz on the A1(M), they were sitting in the hard shoulder and before ya knew it were behind me with the blues and too's on, got a £30 fine and was threatened with 3 points for my private plate, and apparentyl if you get pulled up on it three times by the police, then the dvla will take the plate away from you and you will lose it, plus also not ever being able to put a private palte on the car again?, surely cant be all true ? ? ?

Got to ESR between 12.30-13.30, and straight away the GTR, OMG, looks B) , were some lovely Zeds up there too :thumbs: , also more or less every carf both in the show room and car park were top B) . Meet Lexx and sheepshagger, lol, sorry didnt talk much was working out what to spend me dollar on !, what did seem to get more and more every minute, :lol: . A nice bunch of lads up there and really keen with the 350z, you can tell that a mile off.

On way back now with my mate driving and im posting this up, long old drive back but hoping its defo going to be worth it, what im sure it will be, would like to say a big thanks to phil for all his help threw-out the last couple of months and looking forward to when its all completed :teeth:

Right Two whole weeks with out the Zed now await me, :lol: , roll on the 8th november !!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its three times basically you get fined, and is it the third time or the forth they take your palte away, any one got any more info on this, couldnt belive it i know its spaced incorrectly but some i have seen are terrible, o and he was threatening me with 3 points as well :lol:

Yeah i know 2 weeks, to much time to start of more things to add, :lol: , got some good products there and are really helpfull !

Not a clue on that one buddy ?

Well all at home now, and what a long day out, all worth it though and defo going to be worth it in the end !!!!!

any one up there on the 8th november > ?

I'll be there :thumbs:

PMSL :lol: , O bigphil, i have sent you that pm, please reply when you can matey, looking forward to coming up there again and picking my Zed up, and no doubt when i get up there more bits n bobs will be going on :lol:

Some good news, got my mg back about half hour ago, so no need to get the train to work for the next two weeks :yahoo: . Got a really good price on all the work/parts & labour, very happy :thumbs: !!!

Been thinking about the Zed today and what mod'z to get when i head back up there, trying to set me self a budget, but allways coming in over it, lol,. good old ESR, really looking forward to picking the car up, cant wait ..........

Made me new tag up :lol: , i know its a bit big, but going to design a new one for when i get me car back :teeth::thumbs:

removed your new tag as it was too big :p

:lol::lol: the destruction has begun

:lol::lol::lol: , Spacers and lowering, mmmmmmm :lol: !!!!