Will these items fit in a 350Z?!

James Junior

Thanks guys, My girlfriend plays the cello and is thinking of selling her banger and just sharing my car so might have to take her cello to a dealership this weekend!

She currently drives a Nissan Micra 1.0 so this will be a bit of a step up for her!

Good news about the cats - had to fit them into the MR2 this morning to go to the vest and it was a struggle.

Grandparents - yeah I guess getting them out is the big issue here! My grandfather isn't too mobile and I wouldn't risk trying to get him into the MR2. Hopefully the Zed is a bit better as I would love to be able to take him out in it.

Does anyone have experience of getting the following items in and out of their 350Z?

1) Cello (boot looks pretty big though unsure whether the roll bar would get in the way)

2) Cat carriers x 2

3) Elderly grandparents (is the car too low for access?)

The 3 most random request ever!!! :lol::lol:

Does anyone have experience of getting the following items in and out of their 350Z?

1) Cello (boot looks pretty big though unsure whether the roll bar would get in the way)

2) Cat carriers x 2

I don't think we can accuse him of not searching! :lol:

2) Cat carriers x 2

I don't think we can accuse him of not searching! :lol:

:lol:

thinking about the cello, i think you may struggle, a friend played it in school and im sure it was really wide in the middle, i dont think youd get it in under the strut brace. Would definately get it in the passenger seat in a roadster ......... :p

Yeah no chance of a cello going in... You'd be lucky even getting a violin in!