The Project is Complete!! *(UPDATED WITH PICS)*

Kevo

As a few of you may know already, i bought an accident damaged Z a few months ago (april i think...) as a project car. I’m sure a few of you can remember the pictures from what it was like at time of purchase!!!) Well, as the title says... its done! Passed the MOT today, first time :yahoo: . Its cost me a little money as all the parts were genuine (a couple of bits were second hand, but nothing too much). Sooo glad i have it finished now, and i can get on with driving it now!

It has cost me all in... about £16000, however i have really enjoyed doing the project on the Z and i have made a really great job of it (in my opinion).... and before you lads put up the old “this thread is worthless....â€

Cheers Rob.

Yeah, give or take, ony put the price up really to put across the point that i didn't bodge it! :lol: Well when i bought it i could have got one for £16k but they have gone down to about £14k now lol. Oops!! Was mosly about the enjoyment lol!

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the delay gents (and ladies), had a few probs with her, shes cool for cats now though! (also had a lot of probs with posting piccies!!) and finally, i haven't really been in the house all that much (too much time in the car) did 700mi in the first 2 days Oops! :scare:

Cheers Ian, yeah very happy with it.

It was bout £7k to fix all in, that pretty much was just parts and spraying, to be honest, i didn't think it was going to be as much as what it was, however most of the parts i needed were too scarse to pick up 2nd hand, so i had to get most of the parts new (from the stealer)

And yeah, it really is a great car

37k old boy. Yeah i know i have made a loss on it :headhurt: lol, however ive had it for 8 or 9 months when it was worth that. Then again, i bought it mainly for a project, otherwise i would have bought an undamaged one. I cant think of anything i love more than pulling out the old spanners... well...