COD5

M13KYF

I lived on COD4 until about a month ago (3rd lvl prestige B) ) ... but im not sure im even gonna bother with COD5 - Trearch are making it rather than IW, as they did with COD3 and that sucked!!

...but i'll have a look though, cheers Mike!

Chris.

(currently glued to Fifa09)

:)

I lived on COD4 until about a month ago (3rd lvl prestige B) ) ... but im not sure im even gonna bother with COD5 - Trearch are making it rather than IW, as they did with COD3 and that sucked!!

Chris.

I thought COD3 was good and wished some of the stuff was carried over to 4. From what I've heard so far it's very good and a excellent continution on from 4. For the record im on prestige 6 B)

Chris.

I thought COD3 was good and wished some of the stuff was carried over to 4. From what I've heard so far it's very good and a excellent continution on from 4. For the record im on prestige 6 B)

Tosser :D

Having said that, i only ever played Team Deathmatch, until in August i realised you get 4 times as many points on Headquarters!! The time i've wasted... :wacko:

Chris.

Tosser :D

Having said that, i only ever played Team Deathmatch, until in August i realised you get 4 times as many points on Headquarters!! The time i've wasted... :wacko:

If you ever fancy a clan battle :teeth:

When is this released? Loved COD4, it was a bit too easy though........

was really made for the online mode! i had finished the game and all my mates were telling me about the aircraft level! i was like :dry: I had finished the game for about 4 months till i found that out! Loved it online though

STOO

hopefully the pc demo should be out very soon :)

can't get to grips with a joypad when playing a FPS, mouse n keyboard all the way for me :)

just had a newsletter and it said...

The PC BETA will be available for download in October, Start by registering a user account here at CallOfDuty.com,

anyway the COD5 beta is excellent. A continuation on from 4 but with some of the game types from 3 thrown in. Some excellent grenades (even petrol bombs that you light with a lighter) and tanks are back. Very quick and superb graphics. You call in the dogs now instead of a helicopter