350z v Hotpoint v Zanussi Home Appliances Shoot out!!

Beavis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I gave the stick a wobble and it seemed like it was in neutral! Crappy renault.

I've never started with the cluch down though... whats the benefit?

The benefit is that the car doesn't jump forward when the car is started ;)

Exaceery! :thumbs: No more shooting forwards and hitting stuff

Dave, get the Nismo bumper and some oem mudflaps like the black one that Jamie owns in Jersey (can't remember his username!), very cool and still oem B)B)

Certainly food for thought :thumbs:

live2themaxuk is his username i think ;)

Ouch - lucky escape there Dave - seriously the bumper will polish out and you can realign it to move forward again!

On a more serious point regarding your son Ryan being left alone in the house and having access to a powerful motor vehicle!

I am already onto the RSPDAW (Royal Society for the Protection of Driers and Washers!) They need to know about this! :lol:

Just kiddin I am sure they did'nt feel a thing! Just glad your son is ok and well no more damage was caused :thumbs: Hope you get it sorted soon anyway. :)

We all make mistakes as the Darlek said climbing off a dustbin! :lol:

Ouch - lucky escape there Dave - seriously the bumper will polish out and you can realign it to move forward again!

On a more serious point regarding your son Ryan being left alone in the house and having access to a powerful motor vehicle!

I am already onto the RSPDAW (Royal Society for the Protection of Driers and Washers!) They need to know about this! :lol:

Just kiddin I am sure they did'nt feel a thing! Just glad your son is ok and well no more damage was caused :thumbs: Hope you get it sorted soon anyway. :)

We all make mistakes as the Darlek said climbing off a dustbin! :lol:

Cheers Stan :thumbs::lol: Yes its all polished out now, but still a few marks remain in the bumper, which for me is unacceptable :blush:

So waiting to see what Tillys old one is like before i make a decision. :thumbs:

But overall the damage is very minor to the car :thumbs: Anyone know of a good body shop for washers and dryers? :lol:

I know what you mean mate - I took my sodding centre console out after my recall work as they had'nt fitted the radio back in properly by about 1 mm (thats how sad I am !) :headhurt: I know you want it spot on mate?

Let us know how you get on? :thumbs:

This could be the rebirth of your mean machine - all those new bits you will be wanting to add to it? ;)

Hey you can do us a photo guide on front bumper removal :D

sorry to hear and see the ban news Dave

Will you be getting Dave from Dentec to sort out the washing machine and the tumble dryer.

At least Ryan will most likely learn from this. Like you said it was out of character.

I prefer the Nismo V2 to the V1 just to through another spanner in the works.

sorry to hear and see the ban news Dave

Will you be getting Dave from Dentec to sort out the washing machine and the tumble dryer.

At least Ryan will most likely learn from this. Like you said it was out of character.

I prefer the Nismo V2 to the V1 just to through another spanner in the works.

Yeah he was massively upset and very shocked at what had happened. Think he as learnt a big lesson. I blew a major fuse at the time but had calmed down by Sunday morning when i realised that it could have been worse and that overall the damage was not too bad (to the zed anyway).Normally i keep the key out of sight, but had left it on the computer table the rest is history. I know he would never do anything stupid on purpose and this was an accident.

Dave, I'll give you £10k for your zed now its 'Damaged Repaired' :lol::lol:

:dry:

:lol: The very slight damage will soon be repaired ;) Are you thinking the nismo mud guards to compliment the nismo front? :)

Dave, I'll give you £10k for your zed now its 'Damaged Repaired' :lol::lol:

Are you thinking the nismo mud guards to compliment the nismo front? :)

Thats what i would do mate. If you bought Nismo side skirts you'd then have to get a new rear bumper or spats as well. New Nismo bumper and OEM mud guards to keep that OEM look :thumbs:

A lot happier now that i have seen a selection of photos of this :yahoo:

Thanks Tilly and Phil :blush:

beavisbumper001.jpg

So a trip to bigphils is now on :thumbs: Just needs a new satin z-badge, this i think is overall the best option.

And a set of nismo carbon b-pillar covers too B)

Glad you got a solution Dave!

What about fitting some clear reflectors while the bumper is off as well?

BTW, where you getting your Z badges from - I want a set for mine.

White reflectors are already on mine ;) So just a case of swapping them over.I just need a front satin z badge, phil is supplying as far as i know. :)

Will be getting some nismo carbon pillar garnishes whilst i am there. Just a bit worried about going to ESR because most people tend to spend more than they originally intended, hey Martin? :blush::lol::headhurt: