More new 370 pics

3FIDDYZ

Funny we can be sure of a few things before we even see it?

The paint will be crap! Front bumper has even bigger spatter area now, the CD changer etc will still not play MP3 and there will be no Ipod connection as standard oh and CD's will jump!

There appears to be a section on the radio (just above the temp controls) that many belive will be for a USB connection

No glovebox that I can see! :rant:

There is a front glove box, look again

2010-nissan-370z-21.jpg

Oh and will devalue our Zeds soon as it appears! :cry:

:cry:

I think the centre console and satnav dodar is the one from the new Xtrail - (had one for a day) and the radio will include bluetooth and play MP3 now - its standard across the range even a lowly Micra can do this!!

But the plastics still look pants though and like ours will scratch as soon as you look at them?

Your right can just see a glovebox - thought it was just a moulding underneath like in ours? It will probably fit a packetof fags and a box of matches though! :lol:

Bloke at work has a red new Z4 coupe and its all bonnet with a fat short arse - I really hope Nissan are not thinking its the height of fashion -although better than the ragtop still think Z4's leave a lot to be desired!

Will be Audi fairly lights next! :headhurt:

I like it, looks more aggressive.

Hope it's 350bhp this time too.

Rumoured to be around 330 bhp.

Thats what the G37 has, but I would hope the Zed gets a little more as it appears to have in the past. Hopefully they can push it out to 350BHP :thumbs:

yep..my guess is ....pretty much the same as it is now....top spec around 30k sat nav extra.

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but is that the end of the 350z then?

It would suggest so as I can't see the point in them running two similar models side by side.

Why not make something like a 390Z with about 385bhp for about £39k or so.......really stick it up the TT and boxters tail pipes :teeth:

yep..my guess is ....pretty much the same as it is now....top spec around 30k sat nav extra.

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but is that the end of the 350z then?

It would suggest so as I can't see the point in them running two similar models side by side.

Why not make something like a 390Z with about 385bhp for about £39k or so.......really stick it up the TT and boxters tail pipes :teeth:

Why not just drop the GTR motor into one and really kick ass? B)