Want to hire a 350z while in the States - which hire company

matth76

Hi

I'm visiting Las Vegas in 3 weeks and for one of the days we're hiring a car. I'd like to hire a 350z while I'm there. Does anyone know any good hire car companies that offer this car? I've looked on the Hertz website but can't see the 350z on offer so wondered which other companies might?

Thanks for any help and info.

Cheers

:lol::lol: fair point.

I'd still be looking for a vette though! Who cares about corners! I live in Scotland, plenty of good twisties on my doorstep!

You need to get out of Vegas though for any decent thrashing, its proper congested all the time!! :surrender:

Millions of 'Vettes in Vegas:

LV007.jpg

:D

Did think about going for the Corvette but a little pricey :D and done the usual US cars - fancy trying out the 350 over there. However if anyone knows where I could hire the slightly older 2003/2004 SVT Cobra Mustang then I would definitely be interested :teeth: Although being a slightly older car I assumed it would not be available in most hire car companies.

Definitely agree about driving outside Las Vegas.

:lol::lol: fair point.

I'd still be looking for a vette though! Who cares about corners! I live in Scotland, plenty of good twisties on my doorstep!

You need to get out of Vegas though for any decent thrashing, its proper congested all the time!! :surrender:

Millions of 'Vettes in Vegas:

LV007.jpg

:D

I know! It has been a few years since I was there though. I did a nice route down from Arizona.

The roads around Palm Springs are the ones to go for though!

Did think about going for the Corvette but a little pricey :D and done the usual US cars - fancy trying out the 350 over there. However if anyone knows where I could hire the slightly older 2003/2004 SVT Cobra Mustang then I would definitely be interested :teeth: Although being a slightly older car I assumed it would not be available in most hire car companies.

Definitely agree about driving outside Las Vegas.

I understand your thinking but don't think I could pay to hire a car I have at home.....? :blush:

There is a car hire place opposite the Monte Carlo that hires Lambo's and Ferrari's for a few hundred dollars ;)

I remember that place. People rent the cars and drive up and down the strip. F*****g tourists was a phrase I heard muttered a lot whenever a Ferrari rolled past.

Hertz did have the Z. Don't know if they still do. Not something you could book over the web and was only available at select locations.

• 2 weeks later...

I hired a Z from Vegas airport from Hertz. It is indeed in their 'Fun' collection. This was 18 months ago, and I've not been able to book one since. Worth a try though!

If not, they do have other nice motors in their collection. And the Z was only £60 a day!