Z009 Billing Aquadrome 8th to 10th May

martinmac

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great time with beer, an inter-club quiz, beer, Fancy dress, beer, karaeoke, :drunk: beer and Japanese buffet :snack: with sake and beer. Please remember in future that the show does not end until at least 3.a.m. :yawn: after lots of beer :cloud9:

So where were you? We went to four different bars. The first one was manned by a couple of stroppy bouncers, who would not let us in at first, and when they did we found only two people playing pool. The second place contained a bloke singing cockney songs very badly. The third had the Jako lookie likie. And the fourth place was a very quiet bar with VH1 on the TV, that closed at 11. No sign of quizzes, fancy dress, beer, karaeoke, Japanese buffet or sake :dry:

*Sigh* Gutted i couldn't make it :( Me damn boss said I was on guard nights over the weekend, was going to pop over Saturday anyway, but after a 14hr night shift, I didn't fancy my chances of staying awake/not being grumpy! Sorry guys & gals. Still, always next year! Pics look hilarious by the way :D

Sorry we didnt make it back for the evening Derek, that was my fault. All this time sat ata laptop doesnt make for good stamina, my feet were killing me.

I think thats why they call them driving shoes, they dont like fields.

I will make up for it at Calverton :drunk:

Plenty of other meets coming up. Zedfest isnt far from you :)

The "girls" were asking where you were :lol:

Zedfest? I'll google it & see what I can do. Jap Fest isn't far off either.

LMAO! I remembered about that standing on the gate at 3 O'clock Sunday morning & My heart sank!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...