Sad Day for this Ferrari owner

ab350z

Happened last night in Aberdeen, I missed it by about 10 mins as I drove past before the police closed the road off, would've stopped but was already a crowd gathered. Its a 30mph limit, god knows how quick he was going but appears to have hit a tree on the other side of the road then the kerb. Pics arent mine, got them emailed this morning.

fer1.jpg

fer10.jpg

fer11.jpg

fer12.jpg

fer13.jpg

fer2.jpg

fer3.jpg

fer4.jpg

fer5.jpg

fer7.jpg

Thats Als everyday car! I've worked with him a few times. It's his everyday motor to keep his Murcialago miles down!

@*!#, I'm sure he'll be OK looking at the damage but I'll check!

That's down the road from my Grannys house! I hope they didn't disturb my Grandad as he's over the wall. :cry:

Thats Als everyday car! I've worked with him a few times. It's his everyday motor to keep his Murcialago miles down!

@*!#, I'm sure he'll be OK looking at the damage but I'll check!

That's down the road from my Grannys house! I hope they didn't disturb my Grandad as he's over the wall. :cry:

Probably lost it on all that oil you have up there Stew. :lol:

He's a stand up guy. As I said, I've worked with him a few times and he is really down to earth. Yes he has a Lambo Murci, Ferrari 360 (RIP) and a Rangie but he's also really decent. I feel for him, I'm sure it'll be replaced with something decent though.

• 2 weeks later...