Wales Oct 2008 Pics and Comments

martinmac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say thanks to Beavis, Mart and gang as always an excellent day out (excellent 2 days out!)

We even got the good weather :sun:B)

Nice to meet everyone ...a lot of new faces :)

Will upload my pics later on

Sorry to hear about your clutch Mart - hope thats sorted pretty soon for you? ;)

Some great pics - another great day I see was had by all and the 'reserve' car park at Bala looks more ZED friendly - ar least this year :lol:

How many ZEDS started out? I see one or two (no names mentioned ;) ) fell by the way side.

Some great pics there Chris / Amanda - I reckon that bottom one could well be good calender candidate.
+1 :thumbs:

Some great pics there Chris / Amanda - I reckon that bottom one could well be good calender candidate.

H5 said "Calendar entry made, royalties payable to Chris and Amanda!"

Got the wrong pic mate ;) (OK so the entry is your car but the groupie one is better :p )

H5 said "Calendar entry made' date=' royalties payable to Chris and Amanda!"

Got the wrong pic mate ;) (OK so the entry is your car but the groupie one is better :p )[/quote']

Not sure we could make the group one work, not the right aspect for a calendar. I'm honoured you think its good enough though. Does need a bit of photochopping around Dru's car (sorry dont know who the next Sunset down one belongs to), but its too early for that much effort :blush:

Got the wrong pic mate ;) (OK so the entry is your car but the groupie one is better :p )[/quote']

No I got the right pic (for me!) :teeth:;)

No I got the right pic (for me!) :teeth:;)

Might have a better one around here, havent been though all the ones Amanda took of ya car, so I reserve the right to chage your pics as and when a better one crops up :teeth:

Looks like a cracking day out all! Gutted to have missed it :blush:

But rather weird to see my old car on lots of photos..... hope she behaved Jotun! :D

At least you got loads of sun..... glad the order was still accepted with the big fella :thumbs:

That looked great - unfortunately I was dry lining my house :( etc.

I did go to a party around there a week before though and saw a few Zeds on the road. When I got back my car was covered in every kind of animal poo imaginable. The car wash guys at Tesco Altrincham cleaned it off nice though :)

I can also recommend driving from South West Wales ( Rhossli in the Gower ) to North Wales taking in the Brecon Beacons along the way.

Some brilliant pictures B)

great to meet everyone again and some new faces to put name to.

I'd like to thank everyone for coming and making it another great wales day and also to Dave and Martin for there organisation and finally phil for his generous donation to the drink kitty. :thumbs:

The car wash guys at Tesco Altrincham cleaned it off nice though :)

Nooooooooooooo! :scare:

Those guys are the kings of putting swirls in your paint, along with the car wash and the good old fashioned sponge.. Maybe you're lucky and yours don't use buckets of gritty water and sponges, but in my experience - and especially now I've got a car worthy - you'll get a much better job if you do it yourself :teeth:

The car wash guys at Tesco Altrincham cleaned it off nice though :)

Nooooooooooooo! :scare:

Those guys are the kings of putting swirls in your paint, along with the car wash and the good old fashioned sponge.. Maybe you're lucky and yours don't use buckets of gritty water and sponges, but in my experience - and especially now I've got a car worthy - you'll get a much better job if you do it yourself :teeth:

+1, never use these guys :scare:

Rob - good to see you & Karina got back safely to Brighton. How many times did you have to stop to pump up the tires?

For anybody who didn't know, what dedication, to come from Brighton with tire pressure problems in 2 new rear tires. Good to meet you both & hope you get sorted quickly.