Changing Interior trim?

nurrish

Check This out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-350Z-350-Z-03-2003-04-2004-05-2005-Dash-Trim-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ40017QQihZ010QQitemZ200257712025

Would you think it would be a bit OTT to do the orange to match the orange seats in my gun metal z???

Cant see it in my mind wether it'll look good/unique or shockingly awful

Its like an ultrasuade, used in lots of top end sports cars... Any upholsterer should be able to give you a quote...

Camera671.jpg

Sorry this is the best pic of mine I could find.............

Its like a soft suede, very nice and miles nicer than normal shiny leater trims imo.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, its not that expensive or hard to get it done in Alcantera....

Someone must have bought one of these in the past.... Any opinions?

are you going to demonstrate the alcantara console ;-)

TmJak will when he gets round to it... im waiting on the results of his before i do the same ;)

TmJak will when he gets round to it... im waiting on the results of his before i do the same ;)

Is he doing it himself or getting someone to do it? I got some material on the way to wrap some of my interior, but wouldnt attempt the centre console as its a bit fiddly :surrender:

Is he doing it himself or getting someone to do it? I got some material on the way to wrap some of my interior, but wouldnt attempt the centre console as its a bit fiddly :surrender:

Getting a professional job done... as far as i know. What are you planning to wrap??

Getting a professional job done... as far as i know. What are you planning to wrap??

Just this and that. You'll see when I'm done as long as it doesnt go tits up :lol:

Just this and that. You'll see when I'm done as long as it doesnt go tits up :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: