London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

Just found out about this today so add me up.

1: 3FIDDYZ

2: roast350z

3: Darren-B

4: Chilli Red

5: RobD7

6: Dominique

7: Chris'I

8: Bobby

9: Andy

10: ClarCE

11: dcash5

12: bundus

13: Jon_350z

14: cavey

15: VgSlag

16: geoffp

17: Ebized

18: Z Boy

19: SunsetZed

20: Daron - N15MNO

21: M350ZB

22: theman

23: Randomfry

24:

25:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry had a family event crop up that weekend.

Looks like my name has disappeared from the list anyway!! :) Thanks RandomFry, how did you know about my brother in laws 40th before i did :p

Will def be out for a run at some point.

Oops lol must of copied the wrong one.

I registered to this site today and it would be great to join you on route to Brighton. Would it be ok to come along? I can't make the meet at the O2 but am hoping to join you guys somewhere around East Grinstead if you are still going along that route. I will be in Crawley that day. It would be pretty easy to spot 23 350Zs heading South. Many thanks, Mark

15: VgSlag

16: geoffp

24: Midiman

25:

Right, havnt heard back (called 6 times and no answerphone on the number I have been given...) but still lots of interest and people have this date in their diarys

List

15:

16:

25: danskis

Doubt there will be many people there mid nov so will see how it goes and I know places that we will be able to park up.

Full meeting details/route/times will be posted Sunday / Monday.

Add your name if you havnt already, delete if you cant make it. Also, please post if your interested in a sunrise photo session around canary wharf. Will prob try and do the meeting location and photoshoot in the same place unless anyone has a specific location they want to try and get a few Zeds too earlier ie London Eye, Lloyds building, Gurkin, O2 Dome.

Mark

Yeh noticed that, didnt know f it had gone yet so it could be his last run out in it...

If all else fails on the parking, it will be the CarPark at the marina or the asda carpark!

The car park at the Marina isn't a bad choice. I think it was only Z Boy who couldn't get up the ramps but on the basis I'm pretty sure he's now sold, it won't be a problem :thumbs:

Yeh noticed that, didnt know f it had gone yet so it could be his last run out in it...

If all else fails on the parking, it will be the CarPark at the marina or the asda carpark!

The car park at the Marina isn't a bad choice. I think it was only Z Boy who couldn't get up the ramps but on the basis I'm pretty sure he's now sold, it won't be a problem :thumbs:

So long as my Varis lip clears it, I'm all good :thumbs:

Right, havnt heard back (called 6 times and no answerphone on the number I have been given...) but still lots of interest and people have this date in their diarys

List

15:

16:

25: danskis

Doubt there will be many people there mid nov so will see how it goes and I know places that we will be able to park up.

Full meeting details/route/times will be posted Sunday / Monday.

Add your name if you havnt already, delete if you cant make it. Also, please post if your interested in a sunrise photo session around canary wharf. Will prob try and do the meeting location and photoshoot in the same place unless anyone has a specific location they want to try and get a few Zeds too earlier ie London Eye, Lloyds building, Gurkin, O2 Dome.

Mark

Count me in for a sunrise shoot if were lucky enough to have some sunshine :thumbs:

Current weather forecast on Metcheck for Sunday, says a couple of small showers in London (hopefully after we've left!) and a dry day in Brighton that may even reach 14 degrees, I think I'd take that!!

Sounds good. I have my club fleece if its cold :thumbs:

Right, 1st meet, 6.45 at the London Eye.

LONDONEYE.jpg

Then get to canary wharf for about 8-8.30. We will be meeting up on the collonade, either north or south depending on parking!

CANARYWHARF.jpg

Then leave CW at about 9am.

Route will be posted for the run down to Brighton so everyone can put it in their sat navs. As there will be a few of us and cause of the route it may be we get split up a bit so I will work out one or 2 stopping/grouping points along the way. The most important one is so we can group up before hitting the Shorham Tunnel for Eargasm time!!