London to Brighton - Sunday 16th Nov

3FIDDYZ

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have some more details plz.

1. Where , "somewhere in Docklands" is a bit vague.

2. When , Sunday 16th November also rather vague.

Someone make a decision please.

:lol:

1: 3FIDDYZ

2: roast350z

3: Darren-B

4: Chilli Red

5: RobD7

6: Dominique

7: Chris'I

8: Bobby

9: Andy

10: ClarCE

11: dcash5

12: bundus

13: Jon_350z

14: cavey

15: VgSlag

16: geoffp

17: Ebized

18: Z Boy

19: SunsetZed

20: Daron - N15MNO

21: M350ZB

22: theman

23: Scrag

24:

25:

Yeh am here. Still not heard back from Brighton Council Events dept as to when we may be able to book the parking for....

So its either a case of just going for it and having a drive and then parking up somewhere, or postponing it till they come back to me.

Also on the "start" point, I was thinking a good meeting point would be at the O2 arena, big car park etc....

Yeh am here. Still not heard back from Brighton Council Events dept as to when we may be able to book the parking for....

So its either a case of just going for it and having a drive and then parking up somewhere, or postponing it till they come back to me.

Also on the "start" point, I was thinking a good meeting point would be at the O2 arena, big car park etc....

Up to the guys on here really, i am up for the drive out, if the numbers promise to be good and the O2 arena, sounds awesome, could get some B) pics of the Zeds ?

That sounds like a great choice assuming its not like a hidden underground car park and you can actually see the arena from it, postcodes SE10 0DX.

I'm thinking of driving over Tower Bridge, hopefully with a few other Zed's, on the way that could make a B) photo

I'm thinking of driving over Tower Bridge, hopefully with a few other Zed's, on the way that could make a B) photo

Just remeber its got average cams set at 20 so be careful, i found out the hard way 4 years ago..... :dry:

I think the problem would be us going too slow, trying to get piccis :teeth:

I'm still up for it :thumbs:

Just remeber its got average cams set at 20 so be careful, i found out the hard way 4 years ago..... :dry:

I think the problem would be us going too slow, trying to get piccis :teeth:

I'm still up for it :thumbs:

:lol: , Defo up fot it though :thumbs:

Nice one Mark, O2 is a great idea for start place plenty of room and easy to get too :D Do we need to inform the security at the O2? last time i went there was security on the entrance to the car park, although that was a year or so ago :blush:

Im up for giving it a go :thumbs: think the drive would be good and im sure there will be plenty of places to park in brighton this time of year.

I'm still in - anyone have a postcode for the 02 arena? Or is that now the name of the millenium dome?

iama confused :surrender:

Its posted above, but it doesnt quite get you to there. Yes its the new name for the Dome :thumbs:

All sounds good to me, anyone driving up from essex, may be a meet at thurrock before hand and a convoy up to the O2 ?, anyone intrested, imsure roast350z will be ?

You know me ;):lol: hmm should be tunnels on route, looking forward to it!

Exactly what i was thinking roast350z ;), you might as well pop by mine and then will meet others at thurrock if they wanna meet then head over to the O2, sound good :thumbs: