gingrrr 350z

gingrrr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

It's a Sigma lens on a Nikon D50 body - the lens is about £320, you can't get them cheaper really ( which I usually find means it's quite good ). It's a big lump of cash to spend on a lens really. I almost wish it was not a Zoom though, and only had the widest angle, that would make any distortion less, and the quality even better. It's pretty good though I think.

Sorry I took so long to reply - I forgot to check the box to subscribe to the post.

I just bought Photomatix software to try out some HDR photography ( Where you under and over expose the same shot and combine those images ( 3 minimum ) to create an image where you don't lose any detail in the highlights or dark areas ). It sounds a bit dull, but can make some fantastic effects - I think of it as "super real."

Thanks for the great comments. ( I was trained as a graphic designer, I have art directed one car shoot in a photographic studio ( Nissan Micra :) ) I try to always have a camera on me - so that if I take enough pictures then at least one of them will come out well :), I think I can spot a dynamic angle for a shot. My dad is a keen photographer, and also my best mate, so I have learned a lot from them ). I am not a Graphic Designer now, I am a Flash Developer.

• 2 months later...