New Mods: Vented Bonnet, Lowered and Aerodynamics Kit

kingbiscuit

Jesus hope your all allright, looks like a nasty wack !!!!

Not a scratch on me.

Interior was left completely intact.

Zeds are strong as F**k

I was expecting several broken limbs or even death as I hit the tree head on.

I just jumped straight out the car, quickly checked if all by body parts were still attached and asked a passer by if I had any blood on me :lol:

Sore neck yesterday though

@*!#!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was that? Looks like a total write off.....................

In Redditch getting onto the dual carriageway. Hit some oil or deisel when shifting up and back end just went. Traction control was non existent.

Wish I'd fitted that Racelogic Traction control mow.

A bit of a respray and some duct tape and she'll be runnin fine

@*!#!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was that? Looks like a total write off.....................

In Redditch getting onto the dual carriageway. Hit some oil or deisel when shifting up and back end just went. Traction control was non existent.

Wish I'd fitted that Racelogic Traction control mow.

A bit of a respray and some duct tape and she'll be runnin fine

Unfortunately TC can't defy the laws of gravity. If your gunning it and hit a patch of oil/diesel TC ain't gonna do nothing as the oil/diesel is preventing the wheels from grabbing friction on the road...........thats a sorry sight mate :(

Glad your all ok, sorry to see the Zed like that though, but main thing is your all o.k and safe and sound.

What are your plans now then ?, Must be a right off !

I was too happy to not be dead to really give a shite about the car. I was the only one in the car thank god. (yes, I have no friends)

Shame but I'm sure i can just buy a new one (insurance permitting)

Unfortunately TC can't defy the laws of gravity. If your gunning it and hit a patch of oil/diesel TC ain't gonna do nothing as the oil/diesel is preventing the wheels from grabbing friction on the road...........thats a sorry sight mate

True, and I was too close to the kerb to correct the back end before I drove up the kerb, got all 4 wheels off the ground (according to the van driver behind me) then onto the wet grass (no control on that either) and into a tree then spun round 2 times (van driver said 3 times)

Well on the upside for you, you're in one piece, bar a sore neck, and I wouldn't think the insurance company would be arguing about writing it off. Thank goodness for side intrusion bars, imagine what the car would have been like without them! :scare:

Was it just a drop of diesel on the road, or like someone had put it down on the road deliberately???