Camaro...

rmmackfc

I still quite like it but its definitely lost something from the original concept. I don't like the way they've ruined the headlight shape with the indicators and the doorhandles are cheap and off a regular car. However, I suspect its one of those cars that looks much better in the flesh (the concept was stunning at Geneva) and in the right colour riding on a 20/21" combo (IIRC that what the concept had) it could look great.

Love it or hate it the interior is bang on American muscle car retro. We might think it looks terrible but the Yanks will lap it up.

I do not like the chrome around the tail lights (it should be a matt silver like the concept so its modern-retro not naff-retro) and the fit of the bootlid around the lights area is woeful. :surrender:

To be honest I really dislike concept cars. They look cheap and stupid. Everything is wildly exaggerated, especially the interior.

I laughed at the SS when I saw the pics of the concept and laughed even harder when I saw it in person at the shows but the road going version does look quiet good. Interior isn’t great but could be a lot worse.

Three bad things that are noticeable are the dials in front of the gear shift, the shiny orange plastic running across the dash (looks like someone did a cheap mod) and finally the door handles. If they didn’t want to spend cash developing and producing them they could of got some flush lift up flat handles off some other model.

One little touch I noticed that I do like a lot is the little strap on the shoulder of the seats to hold the seat belt in when not used. Stops it hitting the trim when released. At least I hope that’s what it does.

In the end I stilll wouldn't buy one. Ever.