Test Drive Today!

jonah

Have got my first test drive this afternoon in a 350Z.

Its a 2007 model with the older engine.

Really looking forward to it. Am either going to love it or hate it i reckon.

Never really had a fast car so should be fun. I'll be looking to buy an 04 hopefully but it should give me a good idea by test driving this one.

Will let you know how i get on.

Cheers

Have got my first test drive this afternoon in a 350Z.

Its a 2007 model with the older engine.

Really looking forward to it. Am either going to love it or hate it i reckon.

Never really had a fast car so should be fun. I'll be looking to buy an 04 hopefully but it should give me a good idea by test driving this one.

Will let you know how i get on.

Cheers

I bet you love it, and you will post up here saying so later. ;)

Hi,

Ended up going out in a blue 55 GT. Could not believe the power it had in every single gear.

It felt quite nice just taking it easy as well.

He did try selling it to me for 22K. I was like er no thanks.

Going to up my budget i think and get an 04 plate.

I do 30 miles round trip a day to work. I would have thought that isn't excessive considering the mpg of the car. I suppose its what you can afford though.

The blue did look sweet. Going to look at that or gun metal.

Cheers

Hi,

Ended up going out in a blue 55 GT. Could not believe the power it had in every single gear.

It felt quite nice just taking it easy as well.

He did try selling it to me for 22K. I was like er no thanks.

Going to up my budget i think and get an 04 plate.

I do 30 miles round trip a day to work. I would have thought that isn't excessive considering the mpg of the car. I suppose its what you can afford though.

The blue did look sweet. Going to look at that or gun metal.

Cheers

Probably best that you took a 55 plate out as they altered the interior slightly on an 06 :thumbs:

my 56 plate GT with the 300 engine was only £20k from a nissan dealer. I find west way nissan like to add a couple of grand on cause they obviously dont want to see them go. Its worth looking around different nissan dealerships cause the prices vary dramatically

my 56 plate GT with the 300 engine was only £20k from a nissan dealer. I find west way nissan like to add a couple of grand on cause they obviously dont want to see them go. Its worth looking around different nissan dealerships cause the prices vary dramatically

My local Nissan dealer has a good deal on at the moment:

350Z 3.5 V6 GT Pack,

Azure Blue

Year: 06/56

25,000 miles

18'' Rays Forged Alloy Wheels, Birdview Satellite Navigation, 6 CD Autochanger, Air-conditioning, Bose Audio System, Brembo Brakes, Climate Control Air Conditioning, Electric Heated Front Seats, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Front Side and Curtain Airbags, Power Assisted Steering (PAS), Remote Control Keyless Entry, Trip Computer18'' Rays Forged Alloy Wheels, Birdview Satellite Navigation, 6 CD Autochanger, Air-conditioning, Bose Audio System, Brembo Brakes, Climate Control Air Conditioning, Electric Heated Front Seats, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Front Side and Curtain Airbags, Power Assisted Steering (PAS), Remote Control Keyless Entry, Trip Computer

Price: £16,895... :surrender:

http://www.sturgessgroup.co.uk/usedcars ... &model=911