5zigen Pro Racer Damper Now Fitted.

Gaz Walker

As a few of you have already seen at JAE I have made a new addition to the Engine bay bling department.

After realising I had no chance of fitting this part with the Cusco Strut Brace I had to ditch this item in favour of a carbon GT-Spec brace.

The part was of the usual high 5Zigen quality and was pretty simple to fit once the strut brace design had been changed. The part was designed to fit with the standard brace and was not designed to be used with a plenum spacer so did require a few tweaks to make it fit perfectly.

The engine damper is said to reduce engine vibration and helps reduce the stress on your engine mounts. Can't really quantify this but it does look amazing!

5Zigen Damper:

DSCF4941.JPG

DSCF5008.JPG

DSCF5012.JPG

DSCF5003.JPG

Thanks

Kevin

B)

Where did you get the carbon bits around the battery covers? & the silver covers for the leads?

Carbon bits are Water Transfer Printing onto the stock plastic covers.

Silver lead covers are the 5zigen Pro Racer Harness (Grounding Kit) But I do know if somewhere you can get some to go over the spills kit.... You may get an additional pressie when the package is winging its way if you want ;)

B)

Where did you get the carbon bits around the battery covers? & the silver covers for the leads?

Silver lead covers are the 5zigen Pro Racer Harness (Grounding Kit) But I do know if somewhere you can get some to go over the spills kit.... You may get an additional pressie when the package is winging its way if you want ;)

Mark i think he means the coiled silver cable covers not the gounding kit :thumbs:

B)

Mark i think he means the coiled silver cable covers not the gounding kit :thumbs:

Yup meant the coiled cables, additional pressie sounds like an idea though ;)

B)

These?

DSC01823.jpg

B)

These?

DSC01823.jpg

Yup :thumbs:

As Mark correctly says the covers have been treated with the carbon fibre transfer dip and we keep the chrome hose covers in stock. They certainly tidy up the wiring and make a feature of what is often something that is ugly and untidy in my opinion. I will have some at the national for anyone who wants to decorate there engine bay.

Thanks

Kevin

We are doing them for £295. Not the cheapest bit of kit but they do look the bollocks and the quality is second to none.

Thanks

Kevin

Looks really nice, how much are they? i want one. :teeth:

Can you pm me a price on the hose covers :thumbs: