Scratched - furious

ab350z

I usually park on another street that joins mine, about twice as wide and much quieter but couldn't get a space on Friday. The little scratches have Tcut out but the 3 main ones are deep as f*ck. Grrrrrr. Might aswell make it worthwhile going into the bodyshop, where's Phil!

I usually park on another street that joins mine, about twice as wide and much quieter but couldn't get a space on Friday. The little scratches have Tcut out but the 3 main ones are deep as f*ck. Grrrrrr. Might aswell make it worthwhile going into the bodyshop, where's Phil!

Bastards, :boxing: don’t you just want to knock them out-----for ever!

I know it probably greaves you to see the scratches but you could leave them in case it or something similar happens in the future. Pay to put it right when you sell.

Only counsel regarding Chipsaway and their repairs on things like this, they don't often re-lacquer it. This means in the light, the repair sticks out quite a lot. A friend of the family runs a franchise and tries to avoid doing big bits of painting.

Sorry to hear about the scrape. It is annoying and expensive when it happens. :dry:

how infuriating! I left my car in my own driveway for 10 days while I was on holiday and when I got back 'someone' had dinged the door! 2 obvious suspects that have been parking alongside (husband and son), nobody owning up - now that is really annoying!

How deep are the scratches Chris?

Major fingernail grabbing stuff?

Yeah big time. I've been working on them with the polish and they look much better, dont really notice it till your up close cos its GM. Was no paint transfer so I'm beginning to think it maybe wasn't a car but someone carrying something to the bins that were about 10 feet away, or the binmen themselves, could've been anything really.

How deep are the scratches Chris?

Major fingernail grabbing stuff?

Yeah big time. I've been working on them with the polish and they look much better, dont really notice it till your up close cos its GM. Was no paint transfer so I'm beginning to think it maybe wasn't a car but someone carrying something to the bins that were about 10 feet away, or the binmen themselves, could've been anything really.

have you tried something like scratchx