Zed Fest Update

Steve Burns

Am not going to make it, work kicked off again. Martin, apologise to Steve please. :blush:

Me too Martin, someone is off work tomorrow through illness so i have to cover now. Dam zed is all sparkly too. :dry: Get a nice weekend for once and soething still spoils it. :angry:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want to meet up in Chesterfield sunday morning before heading over. Meet at B&Q car park like last time.

I think the list from here is this

1. H5

2. martinmac

3. Chesterfield

4. M13KYF

5. Beavis

6. Renegade

7. Toon Chris

So Beavis and H5 are out, are the rest of us still meeting up at B&Q?

Just back from this and what a great weekend. I arrived on the Friday night and was the only 350 owner. Having only recently joined the Z club forum I didnt really know anyone but was quickly given refreshments and made welcome.

I had a great weekend and look forward to this being repeated. It was great to see many of the older models, some of which I had owned, they were very impressive,

Will post some pics up in the morning.

Also good to meet a few new owners :D

I turned up with the gf about 1pm on Satdee. I think i scared some folks with the insane ESR K1 exhaust (minus the bungs of course!) :)

Lovely meet - some very silly 300zx's there (i assume everyone saw our resident East Mids local 300 nut Vinz there in his awesome red 530bhp zx?) I say 'silly' in the mahoosively modified sense - stunning to look at and i bet they go like stink!

I think i met:

Martin (black soft top 350) and his wife (cheers for the stickers!)

Vinz and his insane 300zx

Dave and his 5zigen kitted grey 350 (neodc?)

The chap from down south in his 05 plate GT4 (loving the alloys!) Apologies - im crap with names!

Other members of the 300 and 280 crews.

Some sweet cars - I liked the older 'Datsun' with the RB26 implant!

Who else did i meet?

Do i need a quieter exhaust?? :teeth:

Did Martin get back from the gig later satdee night???

Kudos to neodc for mentioing Silverstone on Satdee. Apologies for not returning to the meet on sunday, but me and the gf ended up getting our ears destroyed by the Le Mans series cars at Silverstone on the sunday - a top day to follow a top afternoon the day before chattin with you lot!

Cheers all!

• 9 months later...