Racing Hart RS721s - 19" Wheels for sales with Tyres

Jacko

• 2 weeks later...
Boing! ;)

are they still available?

whats the tread on the tyres/rough mileage they did?

Yeah mate they are....

If you look at the link for pictures you can see quite clearly there is loads of tread left on them.....

The tyres probably did about 3000 miles (pure guess off top of my head) since they were changed.

PM me for details if you want for now....

Having seen these in the flesh a few times, I can say that they are excellent. The effort that Mark went to researching the offsets and tyre sizes for these was also no simple matter.

The end result is that these sit about as perfect as you can get with the arches, and look the nuts too :)

Having seen these in the flesh a few times, I can say that they are excellent. The effort that Mark went to researching the offsets and tyre sizes for these was also no simple matter.

The end result is that these sit about as perfect as you can get with the arches, and look the nuts too :)

+1 B)

Yeah yeah... Ive only just got the GT4 rims looking nice against the arches, so sadly anything with different offsets etc now is not for me.

At some point I will no doubt justify the dropping of the spacers and fitting of different wheels, but I have only driven the car round the block since fitting the spacers a month or so ago :lol:

If I get rid of them without using them I give the wife "ammunition" to continue buying handbags and shoes!

• 2 months later...