Racing Hart RS721s - 19" Wheels for sales with Tyres

Jacko

Guys & Gals,

For those that don't know, I've recently sold my zed therefore my lovely Racing Hart wheels are up for sale.

They are original Racing Hart RS721s wheels in silver with 4x relatively new Falken FK452s on all around that I imported from Adam at Z1 Auto last year.

19" x 9" front with +26 offset

19" x 10" rear with +22 offset

They also come with "gorilla" type locking nuts all around, that is each nut needs a special key of which I have two (as I purchased a spare). Additionally they'll come with some nice shiney Racing Hart valve caps which have never been on the car.

The wheels have only been on my car for a total of 9 months over the last two summers so have never been near our winter, as I put the Rays back on each summer before the weather got bad. They've been looked after and cleaned regulary with quality products.

Needless to say as they took me ages to work out sizes and get the right fitment, they look fantastic on the Zed. See here for how they look on the car without any lowering or spacers etc.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Jacko350z/Racing%20Harts%20Fitted/

Unfortunately I have chipped two of the wheels recently (small chips) before they came off the car :blush: and one of the fronts has a kerb on the edge of the rim, therefore price will be reduced accordingly. But they can be repaired as I checked before I purchased them.

Here are the wheels now, waiting to be sold to some lucky owner to make his/her Zed look great :thumbs:

I've also included pictures of each wheel so you can see the condition and the tyres so you can see the remaining tread (of which there is plenty)

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/Jacko350z/350z%20Bits%20for%20Sale/

Anyway anyone interested PM me and we can discuss prices. Please be aware that these are not "cheap" wheels, cost me a fair packet (which I will divulge to anyone interested) and therefore won't be going for silly prices but am open to discussion within reason on price....

Don't worry if I don't get back to you straight away, I'll be away on business over the next couple of days so access to internet will be limited, but will get back to you asap!

Jacko

sold the car :( such a shame

the wheels looked terrific!

What is next on the list of cars?

Thanks Adam! Yeah unfortunately she has gone, but she's gone to a member on here indirectly (Jotun) so he's got all my info....

I loved the wheels and still do! If I could fit em on the Audi I would! ha ha But hoping to find someone on here who wants them :thumbs:

Thanks for all your help when sourcing them! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...