Wedding salute for xStric9x - October 4th

martinmac

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in - got to give the guy a good show. I'll come down for the 'event' and then get back home for the final polish ready for Sunday. I'll follow M13KYF down.

Let me know time of first meet. That travel lodge would probably be good knowing the area. Then it's just a very quick blast to the hotel. 20mins easy.

:thumbs:

Count me in - got to give the guy a good show. I'll come down for the 'event' and then get back home for the final polish ready for Sunday. I'll follow M13KYF down.

Let me know time of first meet. That travel lodge would probably be good knowing the area. Then it's just a very quick blast to the hotel. 20mins easy.

:thumbs:

Nice one bud :thumbs: Thank you.

OK guys, details for the day.

Meet here at 2 pm Saturday.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_ ... tel_id=194

A483/A5152

Wrexham Bypass

Rhostyllen

Wrexham

LL14 4EJ

Its then a short ish run to the Hotel where the wedding is taking place.

Bryn Howel Hotel

Trevor

Llangollen

Denbighshire

LL20 7UW

About 10 miles.

I will have a copy of the drivers sheet with contact details so will text you all my number beforehand.

Any questions send me a pm. :D

Looks like a fun drive for me over from Bala then :drive1

Can anyone who knows the area suggest if I'm better off using the A494/A5 (going up and around) or heading south and around using the B-roads?

Totally your choice Chris, although the b roads are nice for the zed, but make sure you stick fairly close to the speed limit :thumbs:

That just gives me a blank google maps page.

Mike: Given the correct travel lodge is now posted (Wrexham not Oswestry! :lol: ), should I stay on the A5 from Bala or head up to Llandegla? Google map links:

( A ) Go north this way

( B ) Or stay on the A5 this way

I always travel along the A5 although can get busy in the summer,

If you take this route you will pass the Bryn Howel just after you leave Llangollen. Just be careful as you come into Llangollen though, as soon as the road goes from 60-30 there is always an arrive alive van by the wild pheasant :thumbs:

I always travel along the A5 although can get busy in the summer,

If you take this route you will pass the Bryn Howel just after you leave Llangollen. Just be careful as you come into Llangollen though, as soon as the road goes from 60-30 there is always an arrive alive van by the wild pheasant :thumbs:

Cool - thanks for the heads up :thumbs:

Hey Mike, all been well with my dog sitter, would love to join the rest of the guys on your big day :yahoo: Do I just get back on the bypass from Gresford and look for signs for Rhostyllen? Thanks :thumbs:

1. Beavis

2. martinmac

3. AndySpak

4. Squarehead

5. drewbie

6. Stanski

7. Little Miss

8. Chesterfield

9. Mr and Mrs xStric9x

10. marzman

11. Chris`I

12. maccaman