2 Questions for you lot

Pimm

Q1, I need wiper blades, shall i go to the stealers or halfrauds ?? How much do i pay ?

Q2, I should get my LED rear lights this week :) i know i can get led bulbs for the reverse/ fog lights BUT i fancy changing my rear indicator bulbs not to silver but again LED's. Is this possible ??

Have heard good things about the PIAA wipers, I have Bosch ones and they are very good.

As for the indicators, I think you'll need to do some soldering work and build a mount for LED's rather than a bulb on the indicator front.

Personally I like the PIAA wipers which coat the screen, had them for a while now and love them. Available from the traders on here. Not definately sure on the price though but someone will remember.

Is that what causes the water to bead off like it's been waxed? I've got those wipers too and they're great. :teeth:

Bought mine at Tesco (for a 300ZX Mk1) £3, their 18" and fit straight from the box. The front ones should be 19" but Ive had them on for several months now and no probs, work fine and cant fault them. :teeth: Should say though that the wind deflector on the drivers side had broken off on mine in an earlier incident and had ty-wrapped it back on at the time. When fitting the Tesco blades had to do the same again but no probs.

Oh by the way your right I am a geordie cheap skate but who cares Ive got lots of extra little friends jingling in my pocket now :D

Bought mine at Tesco (for a 300ZX Mk1) £3, their 18" and fit straight from the box. The front ones should be 19" but Ive had them on for several months now and no probs, work fine and cant fault them. :teeth: Should say though that the wind deflector on the drivers side had broken off on mine in an earlier incident and had ty-wrapped it back on at the time. When fitting the Tesco blades had to do the same again but no probs.

Oh by the way your right I am a geordie cheap skate but who cares Ive got lots of extra little friends jingling in my pocket now :D

I'm now picturing you with Jack Duckworth specs on... :surrender::p