Had a little photo shoot...

Z Boy

This is one of my favourite cars on the site, has so much road presense, and would love to see it in the flesh! That last shot is bordering on scary, imagine looking at that thundering up behind you scary stuff :scare::scare: lol.

+1 seeing that in your mirror, experienced it first hand on Sunday!

Pics look spot on :thumbs:

whoa danny sold his car??? :scare: lol, was great to see you bud and thanks for the banzai mag, can see you are looking after the car well, hope it gives you as much joy as it gave him. Id check the boot just in case your missus finds a pair of knickers in there, you never know with him... just kidding :lol::lol:

whoa danny sold his car??? :scare: lol, was great to see you bud and thanks for the banzai mag, can see you are looking after the car well, hope it gives you as much joy as it gave him. Id check the boot just in case your missus finds a pair of knickers in there, you never know with him... just kidding :lol::lol:

Cheers Jay! I'm still loving it so far, already started on a few engine-dress up bits. :teeth:

Sure I'll catch up with you guys again at some point! Has Danny found a new car yet?

:)

Cheers Jay! I'm still loving it so far, already started on a few engine-dress up bits. :teeth:

Sure I'll catch up with you guys again at some point! Has Danny found a new car yet?

:)

I dont really know, I never know whats he is up to. I just let him get on with it lol.

Glad you are enjoying the car bud, the only thing id change is get the interior done in black or something, with white embroidery that would look smart imo

May possibly go for a retrim but to be honest, even though I hated this colour leather to start with, I think it quite suits the car and the gold brake calipers. So not quite sure where I'm going with the interior yet! :)

Great pics, really wanna get an slr (camera) :dry:

Do i spy fleet services too?

Yep! It was pretty funny, we all pulled up and then me and my friend with the R34 started having a little exhaust sound-off for a giggle, then some guys in a white van pulled up next to us and started revving the crap out of their transit, gave us a thumbs up and cained it off. :lol: