Its finally coming!!!!

I introduced myself along time ago (must be getting on for 2 months now).

Had a nightmare with the finance companies becuase of my age and the type of car. However, tomorrow is finally the day that I pick up my 350Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK F*CK for that! lol.

Anyway its all over now and roll on tomorrow for some big 350Z fun.

Yeah I know Arundel. To and from Brighton you get to nail it along the by-pass in a couple of places as well as queue for ever in single lanes! I'll look out for you when I go that way :) Sometimes work in Fareham...

Sweet yeah, its a silver 03 plate, ill look out for ur white one!

Plus there is the southwick tunnel!!! OH YEAH!!!!!

Yeah I know Arundel. To and from Brighton you get to nail it along the by-pass in a couple of places as well as queue for ever in single lanes! I'll look out for you when I go that way :) Sometimes work in Fareham...

Sweet yeah, its a silver 03 plate, ill look out for ur white one!

Plus there is the southwick tunnel!!! OH YEAH!!!!!

Yeah the tunnel is good although I'm still running mine in so haven't yet nailed it through there, but certainly will soon!! :teeth:

Yeah the tunnel is good although I'm still running mine in so haven't yet nailed it through there, but certainly will soon!! :teeth:

Mine has a big bore exhaust so should be insanely loud through it. Cant wait to hear it. I'll update when I get it.