Are we ever gonna see the Official Nismo alloys

kingbiscuit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes achange from the LMGT4s though.

I'm bored of seeing them.

The Nismos in silver look too much like the GT4 alloys from the special edition Which are the standard wheels for the base models in the US.

Gunmetal looks better.

Nissan! We need more choice!

I have a crazy idea, buy some aftermarket Volks, Works, rotas, £100 halford chrome jobbies if your bored of seeing the same wheels.

There is plenty of choice out there if you step away from the nismos :yawn:

I have a crazy idea, buy some aftermarket Volks, Works, rotas, £100 halford chrome jobbies if your bored of seeing the same wheels.

There is plenty of choice out there if you step away from the nismo

Unfortunately aftermarket wheels and aftermarket bodykits tend to devalue your car. Thats why nismo is a safe bet.

I know when I was was looking for my Zed I totally disregarded a few good cars cos they had veilside version chav kits on them.

I didnt mind nismo upgrades as they are oem.

The LMGT4s are probably what I will go with. Everyone loves to jump in and say how shite they think stuff is when its only their opinion.

In my opinion every set of volks are sh*te and putting a carbon b pillar on your car is a sure fire way of saying I am a chav. Also anyone who lists a Z boot mat, Z floor mats and a luggage net as a mod is a n*b and anyone who buys a yellow car has a small c*ck :boxing:

Unfortunately aftermarket wheels and aftermarket bodykits tend to devalue your car. Thats why nismo is a safe bet.

I know when I was was looking for my Zed I totally disregarded a few good cars cos they had veilside version chav kits on them.

The LMGT4s are probably what I will go with. Everyone loves to jump in and say how shite they think stuff is when its only their opinion.

In my opinion every set of volks are sh*te and putting a carbon b pillar on your car is a sure fire way of saying I am a chav. Also anyone who lists a Z boot mat, Z floor mats and a luggage net as a mod is a n*b and anyone who buys a yellow car has a small c*ck :boxing:

LOL :lol: u dont mince your words like m8...i dont think the b pillar things is true.....but made ma laugh nevertheless

-ho

LOL u dont mince your words like m8...i dont think the b pillar things is true.....but made ma laugh nevertheless

I only asked if the nismo wheels were coming to UK. Instead I get a load of messages saying what people hate.

I thought it was time for people to know what I hate. :rant:

I've been kind and not let people know what I thought about their cars but it seems like its a hatefest on people choices. :lol:

LOL u dont mince your words like m8...i dont think the b pillar things is true.....but made ma laugh nevertheless

I only asked if the nismo wheels were coming to UK. Instead I get a load of messages saying what people hate.

I thought it was time for people to know what I hate. :rant:

I've been kind and not let people know what I thought about their cars but it seems like its a hatefest on people choices. :lol:

Yellow cars are cool.

Silver cars are gash.

And i have a big **** :teeth:

I agree about bodykits. I hate every single one apart from the Nismo kit :thumbs:

Disagree about the wheels though, there are some beauts out there apart from Nismo's, if your worried about resale then keep your standards to put back on when you sell ;)

1. Yellow cars are cool.

2. Silver cars are gash.

3. And i have a big ****

1. No

2. I agree (but it was cheap for a project car. I dont have as much money as you and dont get to choose colors from "noddys" pallette)

3. No, you lie. its like a shrivelled gherkin :blush:

1. Yellow cars are cool.

2. Silver cars are gash.

3. And i have a big ****

1. No

2. I agree (but it was cheap for a project car. I dont have as much money as you and dont get to choose colors from "noddys" pallette)

3. No, you lie. its like a shrivelled gherkin :blush:

Did you see the post above yours?

PS: Its more cucumber than gherkin :lol:

I agree about bodykits. I hate every single one apart from the Nismo kit :thumbs:

Disagree about the wheels though, there are some beauts out there apart from Nismo's, if your worried about resale then keep your standards to put back on when you sell ;)

I agree with both of you on most of that but even the Nismo kit I find a little off putting. Rear wing looks out of place and the spats look cheap.

Thats not brum!!!!

Its Headlley heath in worcestershire really.

But we are in a bit of a grey (well green) area. We are bromsgrove council, whythall tel. no and a B'ham postcode.

Wannabe brummie :lol:

PS: I pay my council tax to Warwickshire :blush::lol: