Are we ever gonna see the Official Nismo alloys

kingbiscuit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ever going to see the US new style nismo alloys in this country and how much will they be?

320px-2007_Nismo_350Z_023.jpg

these are reserved for the Nismo version cars and doubtfull they will appear on any models here.

They can be bought, we priced them a few months ago and you really don't want to know the price.

Wasnt a fan of the rear at all on the new Nismo car, but in its defence the thing had been designed with function more in mind than form.

The added adjustable shocks in the braces front and rear etc. A lot of the Nismo stuff on the car was hidden behind the rest of the standard gear, you had to look hard to spot it.

Agree with the looks though, certainly not to my taste. I dont think the function over form look is the thing for me.

It makes achange from the LMGT4s though.

I'm bored of seeing them.

The Nismos in silver look too much like the GT4 alloys from the special edition Which are the standard wheels for the base models in the US.

Gunmetal looks better.

Nissan! We need more choice!

Wasnt a fan of the rear at all on the new Nismo car, but in its defence the thing had been designed with function more in mind than form.

How true.

Everyone seems to be obsessed with looks. You spend most of the time inside your car, driving it.

Looks are not for you, they are for showing off to balding fat men from Bradford with freaky car obsessions!

Nasty looking wheels. Nasty looking car.

If you dont like these wheels, then you dont like the GT4 special editions and the Rays V2 track wheels also. They are more or less the same.

Is that the case?

Nope. I have the GT4s on my Z and would never change them. We get them as standard here. My last Z had the rays that you get in the UK. The only thing that stopped me from chaging them was changing the car instead.

2005_nissan350ZGranTurismo_manu_03.jpg

So why do you think the nismo alloys are nasty. They are pretty much exactly the same as yours with a line indent in the spoke.

Are you that fussy? :lol:

Is the line all you see?

I think Sarnie response to the pic has summed up the visual impact of the GT4s nicely.

Is the line all you see?

So if the line is not there they are sweet???

Actually the reason I like these is because they are the only nissan OEM running a 10" rear and a 9" front.

The GT4s only run a 8" front and a 8.5" rear

I have took the recent decision to mod for performance only and I like the wide profile

Can i just add that i like the UK RAYS but absolutely hate the standard five spoke UK rim

Can I say that I hate Yellow and orange cars.

They look like a fruit basket:P

Is the line all you see?

So if the line is not there they are sweet???

Actually the reason I like these is because they are the only nissan OEM running a 10" rear and a 9" front.

The GT4s only run a 8" front and a 8.5" rear

I have took the recent decision to mod for performance only and I like the wide profile

Can i just add that i like the UK RAYS but absolutely hate the standard five spoke UK rim

Can I say that I hate Yellow and orange cars.

They look like a fruit basket:P

You can say what you like, they are still vile ;):p