Muddy Detail

M13KYF

Sadly Craig from Muddy Detail has passed on this message, I'm sure we all wish him the best for the future.....

With sadness I have had to make a very important decision this week regarding detailing and my involvement within this new industry.

I am currently suffering from extreme back pain and tiredness as a result of constant machine polishing with no real time off to recover.

Obviously this has been a prolific encounter lasting 2 years and I feel that I can no longer cope with the pain and still maintain the high quality of service that I have always aimed to achieve.

The decision has been made for me to cease trading as Muddy detail and as a professional detailer in the UK. A very hard decision I can assure you.

I would like to thank everyone for the help and support. And I hope I reciprecated the help and advice back.

I aim to fulfill my booking commitments which will take me to the end of September, inevitably some bookings may need to be cancelled.

I will still be around and still hopefully keeping my hand in on the detailing malarky, so help and support is always at hand, especially for you and all the 350Z-Uk, I intend to become the forums resident detailing "Bufty" teeth

Thanks

Craig

Sorry to hear that Craig. You have done some very fine details and your Scooby was the best advert possible for what you could do.

It would be great to keep you as the 'expert' as I'm sure we would all benefit from your experience.

Hope the road to recovery is smoother than the running of a PC! :lol:

Sorry to hear that Craig. You have done some very fine details and your Scooby was the best advert possible for what you could do.

It would be great to keep you as the 'expert' as I'm sure we would all benefit from your experience.

Hope the road to recovery is smoother than the running of a PC! :lol:

+1 Well said, Stew.

Sad news indeed. I never met one person who didnt have high praise for Craigs work. Just wish I could have got my Zed done before he called it quits. Definately hang around and pass on the knowledge to us numpties :teeth: