The Dark Knight

Jay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooooooh your good! If i tell you where and when she's working there's nothing stopping you going for a swift ale is there?! Maybe on your way to see the Dark Knight (still on topic)

And Stew, don't ask Ewan, it means i'll have to kill him if he tells you!

:worthless: Oops sorry...... :innocent:

Erm good review there Mr Jay - very informative yet informal!! :lol:

I may takea peep at said piece of filmography at the earliest opportunity!

Anyway how come he has a Tron motorbike??? (Tron - showing my age!!!) :blush:

Stan you cheeky sod i was not exactly going to give a big review on the film as i did not want to give anything away! You better watch yourself when you come back up to scotland lol! Will spike your drink and leave you in the gorbals :lol::blush:

Only kidding mate when you back up?

Went to see it in IMAX last night ... WOW it is amazing on the REALLY big screen.

I thought it was very good, although I wouldn't say it's the best film I have ever seen as some of the guys at my work were saying.

Good action and a good story.

Went to see it in IMAX last night ... WOW it is amazing on the REALLY big screen.

I thought it was very good, although I wouldn't say it's the best film I have ever seen as some of the guys at my work were saying.

I'm yet to hear of boobs being displayed so it COULDN'T be the best film ever..... :lol:

Hey Jay I was'nt being cheeky at all mate - I was trying to be clever and refering to the previous comments about girlfriends - sorry did'nt work never mind :tumbleweed:

Hey dont want you grabbing me by the gorbals! :thumbs:

Adam you need to enlighten us about the Gorbals then?

Ha ha you my friend are relentless in your pursuit!

Yeah was good, but she'd never seen a Batman movie before so I had to fend questions like "What's Batmans real name?" and "Where is Gotham?". Thought it was just as good a 2nd time, still winced at the Lambo crash and managed to spot Mandy from Hollyoaks this time.

good film, enjoyed it, though not as much as the first one, the part of the joker was played well but i have no idea how well you have to play a part to get an oscar so unsure if it was worthy of one.

film is 2.5 hours!! not much need really

gallardo made me cry

well worth the £6 tho :)

someone at work today said this was the best film they'd ever seen - can't believe it of a batman film but you never know. If I can persuade anyone to come with me and sit still for 2 and a half hours I might give it a go.

I'm yet to hear of boobs being displayed so it COULDN'T be the best film ever..... :lol:

I was just upset Katie Holmes was not in it this time round booooo

Its called colloquial slang darling! I know that you are getting on in life and the grey hairs are setting in as well as the memory loss! But nowadays us young "whipper snappers" choose to abbreviate words! :teeth: It just saves time and effort

gallardo made me cry

It wasn't a Gallardo :p

I dont know why i typed that, i knew it wasnt a gallardo, i think i meant to type lambo but failed, too early in the morning :)

plus murcielago is much to difficult to spell before midday

i didnt go to uni :(

Its called colloquial slang darling! I know that you are getting on in life and the grey hairs are setting in as well as the memory loss! But nowadays us young "whipper snappers" choose to abbreviate words! :teeth: It just saves time and effort

I don't as it's lazy. If I mis spell and have rubbish grammar it's because I'm stupid. :lol: