Blonde in Sunset *not impressed ran 3 lights on red*

Beavis

Just popped upto Hanley to get Ryans xbox and spotted a gorgeous blonde in a sunset zed P6 *** coming out of the multi storey, then i was totally gob smacked as i watched her run a red light :dry: Anyhow i caught her up (was in the punto as wont take zed to multi storey) then she did it twice again just totally drove through 2 more sets of traffic lights on red as if they did not apply to her. WTF!! :headhurt:

Probably trying to eascape a stalker in a punto :lol:

Funny that's what I was thinking....

However, if you were the police and you stopped her, would you have let her off??????

Thought so, good looking girls in nice cars can get away with a lot just by flashing some cleavage and fluttering their eyelashes. We are all mugs.

However, if you were the police and you stopped her, would you have let her off??????

I would have let her flashed what she wanted.................then still booked her. It was dangerous driving.

I would have let her flashed what she wanted.................then still booked her. It was dangerous driving.

I think that's what traffic police call having your cake and eating it!

Good answer! :thumbs:

good looking girls in nice cars can get away with a lot just by flashing some cleavage and fluttering their eyelashes. We are all mugs.

Unfortunately not always true. . .

My missus got done doing 41mph in 30 at midnight in November.

PC...Do you realise you were doing 41 mph?

Missus... I saw you standing in the middle of the road and thought you were going to attack me, your lucky I never ran you down :lol:

...still done her :rant: One of the worst areas to drive through in my town ... especially at midnight.

Maybe she's colour blind :dry:

Obviously she was, she bought a Sunset car :p

:lol:

Hehe ok, if you say so, but the majority of people who are colour blind are males, and it's usually blues and greens that throw. :p;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness

I must be ok though, because if that was the case i would have been toast years ago. ;)

So what is my job? :lol: