Good radio in the night?

Stew

Guys, as I work shifts I'm stuck in the office on my own all night for half the time I work. I always listen to the radio but I wouldn't mind trying out some different stations.

I like a varied selection of music and I'm not really into talk radio.

Looking for suggestions of online radio stations to pass the time!

Luxembourg :teeth:

Thought you might suggest Caroline

:scare: who told you :surrender:

Do you remember the guy who advertised the couldn't fail to win pools technique ? Lived in Keynsham near Bath, oh just guessing guess Grandad must have talked about it :blush:

Keynsham - that's K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M. :lol: They must have assumed nobody in the UK knew how to spell. (edit - probably true, come to think of it)

Luxembourg ???? Wow is that still going - used to listen to that in late 70's early 80's - hmm have to have a surf!

Hey Stew you have about 5 days of music on that DVD - surely you not listened to it all yet? Mind you best not to upload into your control centre - probably stop a pipeline or something with a dose of Foos (get it Flue?? - oooh please yourselves :tumbleweed: )

Do you remember the guy who advertised the couldn't fail to win pools technique ? Lived in Keynsham near Bath, oh just guessing guess Grandad must have talked about it :blush:

Keynsham - that's K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M. :lol: They must have assumed nobody in the UK knew how to spell. (edit - probably true, come to think of it)

Horace Batchelor

Horace Batchelor

That's the guy - well remembered! :thumbs: