mpg---kmpl

TT Convert

Mine is usually 8.1 averaging 55 (mph?) mixture of motorway and traffic (town). Just noticed all my tyres were running 20PSI - got them upto 30PSI now so will be interesting to see how she runs.

my converted JDM always lies..

If im going along at 70mph and press 'reset' on the average speed for example, it thinks im doing 85 . . . .and will say average 85 etc ... . even though the digital readout where its getting the speed info from says 70 . . .

its weird.

my converted JDM always lies..

If im going along at 70mph and press 'reset' on the average speed for example, it thinks im doing 85 . . . .and will say average 85 etc ... . even though the digital readout where its getting the speed info from says 70 . . .

its weird.

Average speed in the km/l display is in km/h. the only converted bit of the digital gauge is the km/h display (whick is in mph)

Does that make sense?? :wacko:

Yeah it does, i didnt realise that. The De-limiter box/Speedo combo box i got from here http://www.ncs-systems.com/prod/1457 fits with a new wire running from that box, to the back of a wire in the main speedo pod. I had to cut/disconnect the original wire, and connect the 'new' one, which i asssume gives slower pulses, reading resulting in MPH. This also. . .some how. . . .alters the reading on the centre digital pod. I thought it converted ALL KM/H reading to MP/H as the signal it used to get was not MP/H'ed so to speak.

So you think the average speed and the fuel consumption is still in km/h? I knew it was still 'per liter' and not 'per gallon' but i thought it was at least all in MPH