K1-style dual cannister stainless exhaust. For sale

TT Convert

Bit of a s****Y mesage that isnt it? The exhaust Im selling is exactly the same only not from bigphil. The way the title has now been altered makes it sound like a few scafold poles and a bean tin. Please will you remove the 'K1-style' altogether. thanks :D

I don't think it it an unreasonable action taken by the mods. As much to protect Big Phil as well as any prospective purchaser. Digsy did ask you whether it was confirmed as the same and no response was made.

If there is no confirmation then it should be K1 style or simply dual cannister.

fair enough I suppose but asking the first question then giving me half hour or so to reply isnt really long enough. I dont always sit here infront of my pc allday (most days yes :lol:) but I can sort of undestand what hes saying. In previous threads regarding this exhaust nobody has ever disagreed that its the same exhaust , And i also understand about bigphil as He is respected on here and provides a good service :#1:

a dig at your scaffold pole exhaust! :lol::lol: :p

We all can see that this is very similar (if not the same) as the K1 however K1 is Phils branded name.

So anyone wanting a nice loud exhaust should certainly consider this :D

Best of luck with the sale.