Video of setup

Bear1985

Nah the video cant give the qulaity of the sound system at all. Still tinkering with it daily and getting more and more out of it. The bass produced from the 10" subs is un believable.

Ill bring up to the next meet all done and ready!

LOL @ music taste

The Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal is great to use to test the sound system setup. A real mixture of bass, treble and mid range.

Pendulum - I used this to show off the bass capabilities of the system.

Nice work, shame about the music taste. I have heard better tunes from a prostitute making love to a horse!

louis i've got that dvd aswell :blush::thumbs:

Its quite good, the other one in the series is the whore making love with a porcupine

LOL @ music taste

The Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal is great to use to test the sound system setup. A real mixture of bass, treble and mid range.

Proof someone knows what to put through a system to test it. MJ recordings are always top quality, and Pendulum's last two albums have such a range they give the components a challenge in keeping the track together. :thumbs:

LOL @ music taste

Proof someone knows what to put through a system to test it. MJ recordings are always top quality, and Pendulum's last two albums have such a range they give the components a challenge in keeping the track together. :thumbs:

Yes indeed correct...

However when i cranked Pendulum to near 100% performance I was nearly shunted through the windsceen....

Feck me those W7s can kick!

For a 10" sub the Bass level is simply incredible..... I'd love to hear a W7 13"....hmmmmmm I could fit one in the boot somewhere....

LOL @ music taste

Yes indeed correct...

However when i cranked Pendulum to near 100% performance I was nearly shunted through the windsceen....

For a 10" sub the Bass level is simply incredible..... I'd love to hear a W7 13"....hmmmmmm I could fit one in the boot somewhere....

The 13 doesn't kick as well IMO. The bigger area makes it that bit less responsive and the 10 drops more than well enough! Wait until they're run in, and then see what they can do. If the enclosures hold up to it that is!! :scare:

LOL @ music taste

Yes indeed correct...

The 13 doesn't kick as well IMO. The bigger area makes it that bit less responsive and the 10 drops more than well enough! Wait until they're run in, and then see what they can do. If the enclosures hold up to it that is!! :scare:

All of the enclosure have had roughly 7 layers of dynomat slapped about the place to help. But to hold the subs in place a steel reinforcement cage was built to house them. Similar to a headunit cage.

They should hold up quite nicely. Fingers crossed!

I spoke to my fitter on the phone and I have booked it in to the workshop in 6 weeks time for a photoset for his website. I am getting him to email all the work-in-progress photos across and I'll post em up on here.

Also getting more work done. Headunit going in to act as an EQ and also CD player and also other toys that you will have to wait to hear about another time!

• 2 weeks later...