been down to big phils today :D

lilsheepshagga_turbo

i thought about the carbon wing... in fact i kinda drolled on it when i was down at esr :surrender: lol just couldnt see how it would work tho... just thought it would of looked out of place being a big piece of carbon on a pure white back...would also make my tommy k Z badge look out of place i feel and thats my second favourite mod :p thanks for the kinda words and your opinion that... much appreciated...

-ho

Don't listen to Louis you made the right choice ;)

lol... dress sense i wouldnt... car mods yes.. each to their own and that plus he's a photographer i believe so should have a good eye for what looks good and what doesnt...

Dress sense you wouldnt? lol, unless you want a tight t-shirt and tight jeans look, i wouldnt either! lol

I wouldnt say that though, its just you had the same idea as me when i was deciding i wanted a white 350z and thought about the carbon rear, however you made a good point about it looking odd on the back. Only way to work it out will be for someone to do it...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'll be heading down there soon enough.. reasons i dont really wanna say.. but my spoiler will be coming off for a bit so ill just dunk the carbon wing on the back and take a picture and see how it looks....

ps im all for the tight t shirt thing...work out enough to show off B) ahhaha but skinny jeans....IS FOR FIT GIRLS :p

I also agree that this is the nicest car on here, nicely modded, not too over the top and just works so well!

But ultimately not a lot different than a lot of other zeds on here, many have the Nismo wheels, body kit etc, front lip etc. So in my opinion to say that it is the best car on the forum is just a vote on the colour? I agree with the more understated mods on the zed and in this case it looks stunning........but best car on here? I think many would argue against, for example many don't like the rear nismo spoiler or rear stick on spats.........me for one, though i do like the nismo side skirts and have thought about having them done on mine, just matching the colour puts me off. You made the right choice in having the rear Nismo spoiler white though as the Carbon one would have looked hideous, don't listen to Louis as he is from down south and we know all about their dress sense. :yuck::lol:

I also agree that this is the nicest car on here, nicely modded, not too over the top and just works so well!

But ultimately not a lot different than a lot of other zeds on here, many have the Nismo wheels, body kit etc, front lip etc. So in my opinion to say that it is the best car on the forum is just a vote on the colour? I agree with the more understated mods on the zed and in this case it looks stunning........but best car on here? I think many would argue against, for example many don't like the rear nismo spoiler or rear stick on spats.........me for one, though i do like the nismo side skirts and have thought about having them done on mine, just matching the colour puts me off. You made the right choice in having the rear Nismo spoiler white though as the Carbon one would have looked hideous, don't listen to Louis as he is from down south and we know all about their dress sense. :yuck::lol:

It was me that originally said its the best car on here. Obviously thats just my opinion, others will have their own opinion. Its not just a vote on colour either as there are other white zeds on here that are not as nice is this one. :)

It was me that originally said its the best car on here. Obviously thats just my opinion, others will have their own opinion. Its not just a vote on colour either as there are other white zeds on here that are not as nice is this one. :)

Point taken and we are all entitled to our opinions :thumbs: But what makes it for you the best car on here when many of the parts fitted are the same as on others? :)

How would mine compare if i added nismo rear spoiler side skirts and front lip on what is probably one of the best second hand GT4's in the country? In my opinion of course. :teeth:

I am not arguing with you Sarnie, i just want to know :thumbs:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Point taken and we are all entitled to our opinions :thumbs: But what makes it for you the best car on here when many of the parts fitted are the same as on others? :)

But its the combination of parts not the parts individually. First of all i really like the Nismo bodykit and wouldn't have any other on one of my zeds. The front splitter is really nice and adds to the originality as he didn't just go with the Nismo front bumper. The zorst is not common and nor is the Tommy K badge even though they are getting more so. As i've said before, I like the wheels too, understated and not too fussy. Obviously the colour plays a part too as does the fact its a new MY07 :thumbs:

Others will prefer other cars but if they didn't then everyone on here would have identical cars :blush::lol:

But its the combination of parts not the parts individually. First of all i really like the Nismo bodykit and wouldn't have any other on one of my zeds. The front splitter is really nice and adds to the originality as he didn't just go with the Nismo front bumper. The zorst is not common and nor is the Tommy K badge even though they are getting more so. As i've said before, I like the wheels too, understated and not too fussy. Obviously the colour plays a part too as does the fact its a new MY07 :thumbs:

Others will prefer other cars but if they didn't then everyone on here would have identical cars :blush::lol:

Thankyou Sarnie :thumbs: Just wanted to know :thumbs:

So when can we expect to see a yellow version of lilsheep's car? :lol:

You won't, i don't like the rear spoiler or stick on spats, do like the side skirts though :thumbs::p:lol:

But agree sheep's car is very nice B) But the best? No. All zeds are different and modded to everyone's different taste, i don't think there is a best car on here. ;) THEY ALL ARE :yahoo:

I have the Tommy K badge too..... :ninja:

In my opinion the best skirts available for the Zed is the Nismos.

It's always each to their own. I like the look of the white, I don't think I could own a white car personally but that's my decision. The Varis lip is a mod gaining popularity as it looks the business.

You won't, i don't like the rear spoiler or stick on spats, do like the side skirts though :thumbs::p:lol:

But agree sheep's car is very nice B) But the best? No. All zeds are different and modded to everyone's different taste, i don't think there is a best car on here. ;) THEY ALL ARE :yahoo:

Cars are like women. Some people like white ones, yellow ones and some like black ones. Some like them dressed up, others prefer them plain. One thing i'm sure we all agree on is that we all see the value in airbags :teeth:

Cars are like women. Some people like white ones, yellow ones and some like black ones. Some like them dressed up, others prefer them plain. One thing i'm sure we all agree on is that we all see the value in airbags :teeth:

Apart from Louis :lol:

ahem.....MY08 :p

i'm not sure about it being the best... its probs just made such a big impact i suppose just because it is white and there arent all that many modified pearls around