Notice of Transfer and Charges

tmJak

I know I ask a lot of tripe questions on this forum, but does anyone know what a 'Notice of Transfer and charge' is? My dumbass solicitor has just asked me to pay £150 to the ?landlord? for the home we bought around a year ago. The letter they sent means absolutley nothing to me, its gibberish. Any help would be appreciated as I'm off on holiday tonight and this is annoying me slightly :angry:

Yeah the prop is leasehold, think I had to pay like £12 for the year ground rent. This is the first I've heard of a Notice of Transfer and charge.

I saw that thread before I posted up on here, but it doesn't make any sense to me. I could ask my solicitor when I get back but she is absolutley useless and money grabbing.

Yeah the prop is leasehold, think I had to pay like £12 for the year ground rent. This is the first I've heard of a Notice of Transfer and charge.

I saw that thread before I posted up on here, but it doesn't make any sense to me. I could ask my solicitor when I get back but she is absolutley useless and money grabbing.

Read though it and it sound like one of those cheeky, sue me if you can be bothered things. A simple job and an hourly rate charge to process it when its all done by a secretary.

Worry about it tomorrow :lol:

Yeah it does actually. Basically the land owner is charging £150 to change a name on their computer system :dry: Rip off Britain eh. At least it can't bother me for a week :yahoo:

EDIT : Thanks for finding that for me :thumbs:

Yeah, it's a bit late in the day to worry about it now. Might mither Sarnie when I get back ;)

Now I gotta try force feed my missus her valium. . .gonna have to wrap it in a piece of ham soon and trick her :lol:

Dont worry bud, smooth flying all the way down. Just enough time for a couple of G and Ts and you are in Malaga. Have a great time and dont forget to take the stuff out of the freezer when you get there. If the lower lock on the door, the only one locked probably is sticky turn the key anti clockwise and pull the door handle a bit. Left a Midge CD down there for her :lol:

Left a Midge CD down there for her :lol:

She says you're a darling ;) I'm more interested in the cool beers :lol:

Case of San Miguel in the fridge, opener in the top drawer :lol:

You're a star. I should prob go and help her pack :yawn: Will try to find a cafe over there and let you know how we're getting on :thumbs:

Left a Midge CD down there for her :lol:

She says you're a darling ;) I'm more interested in the cool beers :lol:

Case of San Miguel in the fridge, opener in the top drawer :lol:

Headache pills in bottom drawer :drunk: :bye: