nismo bits n bobs

dazzerbone

hi all. i have recently just bought a jdm and it has a nismo replica kit on it. the front bumper is fibreglass and so is the big spoiler on the back, sideskirts and rear bumper trims are plastic. its just me being over fussy but i can see little faults on all of them, paint job isnt that smooth on the front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper trims need to be pushed back and fixed coz you can see slight gaps and the rear spoiler basically needs a whole respray as the very tip of it has slight scuffs all the way along.

the boot is also really really heavy and when opened wont stay up by itself is this because of the fibreglass spoiler it looks really thick and heavy, without me having to ask big phil does any body know prices off the top of their heads for indivisual parts, i dont really want to go down the fibreglass route if i can help it.

just so i dont have to ask in future are big phils nismo parts genuine or are they fibreglass replicas?

cheers guys.

Think the traders can pretty nuch supply anything you want however they will probably warn against some of the cheaper kits for the reason that the fit can be very hit and miss. Fibre glass isnt very forgiving.

A few indicators.

Nismo genuine CF boot spoiler is about £350 and I have two ings front half kits for £400 each, these are new and unused but second hand so add a bit.