Petrol Prices. . . . . i smell a farce

DOnt know about you lot but this fuel thing has all the markings of spin and a secondary agenda. It does make any sense in anyway shape or form for countless reasons. It can only go so far until @*!# and a fan meet.

What will happen?

Fuel is still cheaper than water in Saudi Arabia.

It will be interesting to see how things turn out , especially in the current world of mixed global warming religion. mixed messages and double standards.

how much is it to buy an old fuel lorry/tanker with fuel intact and shipping it over from Saudi? :lol:

Jamie

Price of fuel goes up, price of bread goes up, my wages go up but not as much as the price of fuel and bread, price of fuel goes up. :blush:

Fortunately atm I am the opposite way around...

Price of fuel goes up, price of bread goes up, my wages go up more than the price of fuel and bread, price of fuel goes up. But only for now, not sure how much longer I can keep it up :blush:

Well my missus was moaning the other night that I never take her anywhere expensive these days.

So I took her to a Petrol Station....

I'll get mi coat :headhurt:

:lol::lol: Nice one.

Just a quick fact for you.

The EEC who run us nowadays have stated that every refinery must produce at least 5% bio fuel. This is more expensive to produce.

However Bio diesel is easier to produce than Bio petrol. So, refineries or opting to produce bio diesel to fill their quota. Hence the increase in the price of diesel.

This quota is set to rise to 20% in stages :surrender: