Carlisle mini meet and photoshoot.

martinmac

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No snow then :lol: Wouldnt want then to commit themselves :dry:

Starting with showers or outbreaks of rain. Through the day a narrow band heavy rain will move north, with scattered showers and sunny spells following. Maximum temperature 18 °C.

no its not been cleaned since december, as its a polo so it has the good old fashioned wv leak! (think i fixed it tho)

if i park it next to your zed, yours will look bloody shiney!!

Will need all the help I can get, mines black so will need a clean by the time I get there.

Ive gotten up early on a Saturday to wash the car ready for today, and it's just started tipping down!

So looks like the only cleaning my car with get is a quick jetwash on the way out of town!

The rain will stop at 1300 :thumbs:

:lol:

it finally stopped raining when we pulled up at home!!!!!

Ignorning the rain, it's been a good day! with martin managing to find the only pub that was closed in cumbria, then moving on to find an open pub, but not being exactly sure where it was!

glad to meet everyone, stan, nixy, ho (lil sheepshagga turbo), lexx, adam, and of course martin & liz

will go off and see what me pics look like!

Dve

You mean the "deliverence" pub?

Was a good day. And great to meet everyone, I did get confused when introduced to Nixy and couldnt see another sunset car!

Finally stopped raining as I got into town. Oh well.

Al

well thats me home!!

fine drive back apart from the m73 being shut so everone had to use the M8 (its my motorway, **** off!!)

was shut by the police, so guess an accident happened further up!

will look at the photos later, off out for dinner :D:yahoo:

ohh yeh, nice to meet everyone and ta lexx for the ride!

p.s did you guys see my car as you drove away?? only one in the field (so did some handbrake turns :D)

Adam

OK, i make no claim for these being any good!

IMG_0634-small.jpg

Ho (Lil sheepshagga turbo) in his B) tidy pearl white on the A69 on the way over

IMG_0653-small.jpg

Lexx pulling out after "THE RAIN GOD" Martin, on the way to find a local pub for local people!

IMG_0656-small.jpg

my arty effort!

IMG_0659-small.jpg

Stanski with Nixy passengering in luke-warm pursuit!

IMG_0660-small.jpg

another one after pointing the camera out the window!

and finally

on the way home over the tops

IMG_0666-small.jpg

not foggy we were just in the cloud!!!, and when it was clear it was very interesting to see the difference between lexx's 08 and our 03 car!! cant beat a brisk stroll in the country!

Dave