Carlisle mini meet and photoshoot.

martinmac

What about cool hand luke? He could be game, I just spoke to adam i kno he is looking forward 2 it :D

Thanks bud, will catch you later in the year.

Will sort something out for Adam so no problem. Will pm CHL and see if he is up for it.

Will ask Adam to ghost a couple of pics of your car into the shoot ;)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAAH now your talking :lol: He is a talented dude with the old camera as u no doubt kno! I am gettin a blown up picture so i can stick it on the wall and annoy the mrs hahaa

HAHAAH now your talking :lol: He is a talented dude with the old camera as u no doubt kno! I am gettin a blown up picture so i can stick it on the wall and annoy the mrs hahaa

Careful with that, you may end up with a blown up car :scare:

Will there be cakes Martin? Will we have a nice slap up deluxe meal? Will there be dancing girls? Will the sun be the hottest its been all years?

Will the cost of petrol drop to 20p /Gallon?

:lol:

Please make it so........... :thumbs:

Will there be cakes Martin? Will we have a nice slap up deluxe meal? Will there be dancing girls? Will the sun be the hottest its been all years?

Will the cost of petrol drop to 20p /Gallon?

:lol:

Please make it so........... :thumbs:

Probably not, but if you ask nicely he may share a packet of Opal Fruits...

Probably not, but if you ask nicely he may share a packet of Opal Fruits...

Fear not as official cake and confectionary 350Z forum distributor I aleady have goodies lined up for the meet - nuff said ;)

well it looks as tho i will be going to this guys so put me as a defo :thumbs:

just gonna head up the A69 if anyone is heading that way and maybe we could meet up somewhere and have a nice gentle boring A69 drive down... :teeth:

bare in mind i need to be at work for half 5 so i may not be able to stay for the enitre duration

could even rustle u up some food in my takeaway which is literally 1 minute from the a1 on the a69 turn off.. B)

-ho

hahha wow that looks amazing..u gonna try and seduce me in the woods lol... we should all park on that hill at the bottom of that photo.. get some kanny good shots in... :teeth: just a word of warning for anyone heading up the a69.... loads of mobile cameras there so keep an eye out......hopefully the weather will be as good as it is in them photo's

-ho

hahha wow that looks amazing..u gonna try and seduce me in the woods lol... we should all park on that hill at the bottom of that photo.. get some kanny good shots in... :teeth: just a word of warning for anyone heading up the a69.... loads of mobile cameras there so keep an eye out......hopefully the weather will be as good as it is in them photo's

-ho

And from memory watch the dips on the A69, easy to ground out at speed and we dont want that.

Ho - I'll be heading that way. Could meet up with you at one of the first parking bays on the dual bit before Hexam.

And having driven the a69 twice in the last 4 days, I can guarentee that bottoming out aint an issue - cant get up to any kinda speed where that would happen!!!

Ho - I'll be heading that way. Could meet up with you at one of the first parking bays on the dual bit before Hexam.

And having driven the a69 twice in the last 4 days, I can guarentee that bottoming out aint an issue - cant get up to any kinda speed where that would happen!!!

Think I may just be getting paranoid in my old age.

Will sort a time out wih Adam soon. :D

yeh dude that would be good as when we get past hexham... well im lost... lol ill pm u my number m8 so we can sort summin out...

-ho