Given up spotting and waving to Zeds!

stanski

I'm still carding mate - going to run out soon gave half my batch to Zedwagon who is doing a stirling job of carding her works carpark apparently! :lol:

One has appeared in my works car park which only holds about 50 cars, but the guy blanked me the other day. I`d like to card him just for the hell of it - where do you get them from :)

you can download them from the site or I think Le Mods have supplies Martin kindly sent me some - failing that just use anything to wip under the wiper - Bog roll, Daily sport - and just write the URL on....... :lol:

I've had quite a few. The best one was from a really enthusiastic couple who were coming round the roundabout while I was waiting to get on it - the passenger was literally waving with both hands and jumping up and down!

Then last week - saw a blonde in a sunset convertible and she just ignored my wave! Then there was the guy I waved at every day who blanked me - he must have thought i was stalking him..........

I have only seen 1 Z in two weeks here so you would think that would be reason enough to wave.

I spotted an Orange 350 a week last Sunday and we had a little race together, nothing mad and came up to a roundabout. Both pulled up next to each other and gave the :thumbs: to each other so there are nice people out there :D

Think the funniest one was when I was on the way to ESR a few weeks ago. Pulled into a small service station to find the positions full but I was queueing behing a black 350z pradster, the same as mine B)

He was in paying for petrol so I stood leaning on my drivers door, wearing a forum jacket, holding a spotted card.

He walked out, looked at the car, got in his and drove off. I was speechless. :lol:

I reckon that potential Zed owners should be vetted for personality and if found to be devoid of one, shouldn't be permitted to own one :drive1

Im a newbie Z owner and will wave at anyone who will wave at me :yahoo: Im dead chuffed to be a Z owner now and love driving it. Had mine 11 days now :D

Well after all I said I still wave everyday - but I started on VW Beetles a long time ago - eventually they realise you are waving to them and not at them so they are all trained in the end.

So still waving to the Black , GM , Silver and Azure I see every day on the M56 both ways even though they never wave back miserable bankers!

Keep at it folks but some are just miserable nowt we can do! :wacko:

They never look at you or very rarely wave back? (Must be from THAT OTHER camp Zed club then) :lol::boxing:

Carded, flashed and waved but never got a response. :blush: Wont give up though :D

That's because there's two different types of Zed owner, an enthusiast, and someone who just drives a pretty car, does that make sense. ;) We get the same here.