Standard 18" Alloys

200sx

I have a set of the standard 18" alloys off a 54 plate car. the wheels are in good condition with a little curbing on the 2 fronts.

Loads of tread on the Bridgestone RE040 tyres. 5mm on fronts and 4mm on rears.

Looking for £350.

The fronts are 225/45/R18 and the rears are 245/45/R18. I have not had them on a 200 myself but there are plenty of people that do and the look nice on a S14 :thumbs:

Sweet, those will fit straight on then.

Can you find out a price to get them delivered to Romford, essex. As its 190miles from mine to Hull, and with todays petrol, thats a hell of alot of money.

The fronts are 225/45/R18 and the rears are 245/45/R18. I have not had them on a 200 myself but there are plenty of people that do and the look nice on a S14 :thumbs:

Can you find out a price to get them delivered to Romford, essex. As its 190miles from mine to Hull, and with todays petrol, thats a hell of alot of money.

Find out yourself :p

If I find out a price then I might forget the cost of pacakging lol, and I have no idea on how much they weigh. :D

If I find out a price then I might forget the cost of pacakging lol, and I have no idea on how much they weigh. :D

It cost me £50ish to get a set of 18s delivered by DHL next day :thumbs:

Lovely. Cheers for that.

Very tempted by these although i'm a tad worried about sending money to a member with only 11 posts.

Lovely. Cheers for that.

Very tempted by these although i'm a tad worried about sending money to a member with only 11 posts.

Yeah I'd prob be the same re the posts... Get the train and pick them up - would love to see that! :lol:

Lovely. Cheers for that.

Judging by his username, 200sx, he probably runs a 200sx and bought 350z rims for his car and is now trying to flog them on here. Chances are he's probably a member of the 200sx forum or similar?

I used to have a 200sx and then 'upgraded' to a 350z and then bought some rays for the 350z.

The username may be a little confusing, but indeed I have been a member of the sxoc.com for many years and the wheels are also on sale there.

I would prefer cash on collection really as this would keep it nice and simple :thumbs: