350z

Jay1710

Travel! Don't be scared to leave the south of England for the right car. Most people on here would take an hour out their day to look at a car for a member and if it's good then you could travel to view and purchase.

i thought they only did 1 orange? so they do sunset, temper? which is the nicest? and is the metallic bronze jus another name for one of tyhe oranges? sorry if that sounds stupid.

Sunset is the metallic Bronze.

Temper is a dull orange primer colour that Nissan dropped after about 3 weeks.

nissan350zfronttp5.jpg

i thought they only did 1 orange? so they do sunset, temper? which is the nicest? and is the metallic bronze jus another name for one of tyhe oranges? sorry if that sounds stupid.

Sunset is more of a metallic bronze colour. Do a search for Lomoto or Nixy or Drewbie.

Temper Orange is a pale flat orange similar to Lambo orange in intention, nothing like it in execution hence why it was dropped. I think Polarbear (SP) has one.........

Both are an aquired taste and would be wary of buying either if you care about an easy sale when you wanna get rid :)

Sunset is the metallic Bronze.

Temper is a dull orange primer colour that Nissan dropped after about 3 weeks.

and

Sunset was on models from 2002 to 2006 (2002 would be a JDM in the UK)

Temper is 2007 only

It's only a tiny picture, but my avatar of my car is Sunset.

or, the nearest one is Temper, the one next back is Sunset. Also note the Temper has the hood bump to accommodate the new engine & bhp.

350SolarLemans30Apr2008.jpg